If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony BDV-EF220 system

Options
  • 13-06-2013 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi guys,

What is your best price inc delivery on the Sony BDV-EF220

This is for a smallish room, would you recommend this package?

Blu ray picture quality is the most important followed by good sound as I will be hooking these speakers up to my sky box via optical cable

Prehaps there is a better package for slightly more

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

thecutter wrote: »
    Hi guys,

What is your best price inc delivery on the Sony BDV-EF220

This is for a smallish room, would you recommend this package?

Blu ray picture quality is the most important followed by good sound as I will be hooking these speakers up to my sky box via optical cable

Prehaps there is a better package for slightly more

Thanks in advance!

Hi TheCutter,

Good choice.  I'm very fond of this little system.  If you're after something with decent picture and good enough sound quality then this is it :)  Sony blu-ray players are fantastic so nothing to worry about there.

We can offer this system delivered for just £142.94.  Got them in stock and ready to go if you're interested.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.