Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think i need one of these for my cat...

• 13-06-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I discovered tonight that my cat has been visiting the neighbours for at least three years :p

And possibly more than one of them!

A neighbour tonight asked me if my cat was the black and white one and then asked me if he was ok - her husband had seen him going into the vets (although i'm pretty sure it wasn't my cat...at least i hope it wasn't!) then she mentioned that he comes and visits whenever they are there (they split their time between the UK and here) and that whenever he visits he gets organic milk and skinless chicken pieces...no wonder he keeps going back! And they said they worry about him when they don't see him...ahhh :)

I had been joking about getting one of these, but i think i need to now :D for the pet owner who has everything...

http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/cc_how_en.htm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I bought a smaller version of this for my little fella because he was disappearing and I discovered the little bugger was splitting his time between my house and the neighbour 3 doors down :D The pics that came back were all taken inside a house that was identical in layout to mine only with different furniture :pac: Funny that the neighbour didn't seem to mind letting the cat in when he had a very obvious flashing camera stuck on his collar :rolleyes:

Advertisement