Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 13 Ultimate Team Trading Thread

Options
  • 13-06-2013 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Wondering does anyone trade on Fifa 13 ultimate team on xbox 360 or ps3 . Maybe a place to share tips or control the market for one player to make some coins! Anyone out there think its a good idea?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭James201213

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

I actually think a devoted thread on boards.ie is a good idea for this. Maybe not as much for 13 as the time to make big coins is prob gone but for 14 it could come in very handy. People are always terrified of giving away their trading secrets but the community online is so huge and the community on here so small that i think people might be a bit more free with it.

Obv the general thing is the usual buy low sell high but there are some good techniques to enhance this. I made about 500k in a week selling Vidal when he was in the TOTS. Knowing he was a lock to make it and that he was a popular player who would be in demand when the Cup tourney started i bought hundreds of him in the week leading up to it for under 1k each in 4-1-2-1-2. They sold like hot cakes for 3.5k all weekend. I did the same with 89 rated Falcao this week. I bought up about 120 copies of him for 15k or less in 353, 433 and 442 and they've sold well already for 20k each. Still have a good chunk to sell (maybe 40 - 50) but they will sell (you can find them if you look for 20k bins, my team names are Leixlip Town and Rebel Alliance). That works our 4k+pure profit an card.

Consumables is the steadiest way to keep coins flowing. Buy any popularish formation (451, 4411, 352 etc) for 750-900 coins and relist for 1.4sp 1.5bin and they'll make a nice steady profit for you to supplement your bigger earners. During happy hours is a GREAT time to pick these up.

If you can set up a second or even third account it will help you so much as you can have 70+ slots for trading. Really allows you to dictate the market a little better.

Some good sites that are excellent resources are...

www.ultimatedb.nl
    www.futhead.com
    www.ultimateteamtrading.net

The last one is particularly superb.

There are other techniques that i can go through if people are interested. Maybe this is all simple common knowledge but it was a pain to try find this stuff out when i started so maybe it will help someone out.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭paddzdaman

Next season i think i might try and predict the TOTW mainly. I know another great way of making big money is rhe manager market as there isnt to much common knowledge about it ... Some managers like the spanish manager , the german national team manager and alex fergeson can be bought for 1500 and sold for bin 2500-3500 coins ...
    Also another techique is buying managers for 300 coins biding and can be sold for 600 ... Eventually this all adds up :)
    Another thing i noticed was that on saturday morning (might include the day) espically contracts skyrocket in price at times to 700-1000 coins when in weeknights can be bought for 300 regular 500 rare ... Hope this helps :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

I know this is kind of an old thread but I'm new to the fut world with FIFA 13. I'm a noob. I just want to know how do I make profits and build coins from scratch. I just began my team and at the moment I only have like 2000 coins. I heard of the buy low sell high method but I don't understand how to do it.
    A big question I have is what are the best cheap players I can buy and sell for a profit. In other words which players ate the best in the market at the moment.

Could someone please help me and guide me into how to buy and sell players and who to buy and sell

• Advertisement
Advertisement