Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Aid at Marquee last night?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me who provided the 1st aid at the Olly Muirs gig last night.. They really helped my 12 year old daughter and I wanted to thank them.
    Cheers!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

The promoter for all the Live at the Marquee events is Aiken Promotions.You can send them a message here.

http://www.aikenpromotions.com/contact-aiken-promotions.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

That is nice I hope your daughter wasn't badly hurt and is ok.. Not too sure but If you cant find out let me know I can nip down there and ask for you. Just thinking about it now it was probably St. Johns ambulance on Victoria road. I work nearby and saw a afew of their trucks there..But anywho if it isn't them or back to the original Ill be passing I could ask for you

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Thanks everyone, it was Cork City Civil Defence, they were lovely and I sent them off a thank you email. My daughter suffers crippling migraines, and got a banger of one during the concert. We knew it was a risk taking her tbh, but shes had a rough few months and really wanted to see Olly Muirs, the poor thing only got the 1st 4 songs but at least she saw some of his performance...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 bofinfan

Good to hear that help was available.

Advertisement