Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**DCG Before/After**

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Barster wrote: »
    join the club, let me guess technology?

poor call, it's obviously app. maths

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SlapAScreenOn

Readin ur reply I was like ok mayb me nd dis guy got alott In common, mayb I was bein a bit harsh on u but den u use sunglassey face. You are a propper topper. Any teachrs nightmare, specially dcg r ny udder practicle subjects. Hope you only get a a2 in dis. U finished yet?

Ah ye I was just having a bit of crack, I'm sure we'll both do well boy!! No not done yet have Technology tomorrow...You???

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Barster

poor call, it's obviously app. maths

your observational skills are outstanding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Leaving Cert Student

Barster wrote: »
    your observational skills are outstanding.
    thanks?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rainbowwarrior

I am infact doin techo bois!! i alwyz injoyd it bt wtf why d last day!?!?!?! grrrrrr urrrrrgh fml lol. shrt qs betta be noice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 rainbowwarrior

Ah ye I was just having a bit of crack, I'm sure we'll both do well boy!! No not done yet have Technology tomorrow...You???

by crack do u mean drugs??????? techo goin be awfull. dnt evan hav a bk! luckly ar teachrs soound out so class was kul

• Registered Users Posts: 9 koraDCG

bigt132 wrote: »
    For the 4th short question, could you just continue each of the lines until they intersect each other in both the plan and elevation and since both points of intersection aren't directly above each other then you can say they don't actually intersect?

yes, that is the quickest method.
    If two lines intersect the intsection point will align in plan and elevation.
    If you extend the two lines in question the intersection point does not align in plan and elevation.

To get the TL, rotate the line until horizontal in plan and redraw in elevation. It will be a true lenght in elevation.

Advertisement