Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kjw nbb carbine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

the carbine is not a very accurate gun due to a short(ish) barrel, crap hop up and huge inconsistencies. IMO would not make a suitable sniper rifle.
    you would be better off buying the likes of a JG BAR 10 and replacing the barrel and hop up rubber. plus with the bar 10 you dont need gas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭maxwarren

i just personally thought it would be cool and different insted of the generic bolt action sniper...and its semi making it quicker too shoot etc... and if i extenend the barrel like in the carbine version and put a tightbore in it would it not have good rnge/accuraccy?

the hop is pretty bad one bb in the mag always flys off in a random direction but apart from that the pistol outranges my aeg and flys dead straight

maxwarren wrote: »
    the hop is pretty bad one bb in the mag always flys off in a random direction but apart from that the pistol outranges my aeg and flys dead straight

@ what power? how was it downgraded? i have found the power output has a big varience on the 2 i have owned which is not good if you want an accurate gun.

havent skirmished it yet but i was told it was 280 and i dont know how it was downgraded tbh

• Advertisement

where did you get it?

got it from a trade bought and downgraded by gunfire i think brand new pistol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

I got a carbine version myself, Well the wife owns it now lol, The barrel in it is at least 400mm not going to take it apart to measure it but it goes right up to the end of the outer barrel, It is great on gas And at about 80 feet pretty accurate, I do not skirmmish so not sure about the practical use but a great little piece
    basically i just bought the mk1 nbb pistol and i like the idea of the carbine version for it has anyone converted it before is it a good idea as a sniper and what does it cost were do you get it?
    http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/airsoft-KJW-MK1-Carbine-NBB-black-p/70157.htm

did you buy it already converted or buy a kit and do it yourself i really want to know if i can buy a kit and do it or do i have to buy a complete new gun :P

Got it converted already mate from gunfire

did you buy it already converted or buy a kit and do it yourself i really want to know if i can buy a kit and do it or do i have to buy a complete new gun :P

• Advertisement

alright did they charge much to downgrade it or did you get it done here? sorry for all the questions mate

I have it a few years and run it on Hfc 134 gas comes in at about 320 on a good day
    alright did they charge much to downgrade it or did you get it done here? sorry for all the questions mate

Advertisement