Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underage tattoos?

Options
  • 13-06-2013 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is anyone from Cork and got an underage tattoo like with no parental permission? Because I want one done and I need to find a place that allows you to get tattoos without your parents consent. If anyone knows any places it'd really help. :3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Lol Just order a kit from ebay and get one of your mates to do it. It'll turn out just as good as getting one from a shop that'll do underage ones

Im_a_ghost wrote: »
    Is anyone from Cork and got an underage tattoo like with no parental permission? Because I want one done and I need to find a place that allows you to get tattoos without your parents consent. If anyone knows any places it'd really help. :3

Pretty sure that's illegal, if it's not then it should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Pretty sure that's illegal, if it's not then it should be.

no laws in Ireland, I'll do it man, **** it, just throw me some joints and I'll knock it out in me garage, deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Not illegal, there's no legislation for tattoo's in Ireland at the moment. Questionable, but not illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

From the Charter:
    Asking for information on where to get pierced/inked when underage will get your post deleted and an infraction at least.

There is NOWHERE good that will tattoo you underage.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement