Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landlord tenant law violation

Options
  • 13-06-2013 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently discovered all my belongings (Childrens pool, childrens toys, and etc.)on my balcony to be missing. After investigating further I found out management did a walk through and approved a thorough cleaning of property including my personal belongs on my balcony to be cleaned They did this all with out putting a notice on my door or verbally notifying me. They also threw away all my stuff and they admitted it in email and made excuses for their actions. My stuff adds up to $250 - 300 new my rent is 925. So I was wondering what is the amount of compensation i should ask for? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

call the Gardai, report the items as stolen. Show them the confession and press charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I suspect the OP is in the US.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

If you're in the US, there's very little opinion that anyone can give you here, as we're in Ireland.

if you're in Ireland, report it to the Gardaí, with copies of the emails.

Advertisement