Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Ebooks

Options
  • 13-06-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

Hello

Just wondering is there some good beginners spanish ebooks out there to learn from, its a couple of years since I learned spanish and just want to recap. An ebook would suffice. I used the BBC learning books before Esapna Viva and Suenos but I can't find an ebook version out there for them.

Just wondering what you would recommend for a beginner/intermediate spanish learner. Just the basic stuff, at the restaurant, buying tickets, Directions, shopping.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dasiber

Hi,

This is really an old post but maybe you are still interested. The first question should be what kind of books do you like to read.

I would recommend "Plenilunio" from Antonio Muñoz Molina, it´s a very interesting story and will help you to understand Spain :)

If you are looking for a classic I liked a lot "El hereje" but probably the vocabulary is upper-intermidiate.

If you like humoristic books i had a lot of fun with "La hija del canibal" (the tittle has nothing to do with the book, don´t worry) from Ana Maria Matutes.

Tell me if you want more tittles, authors...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

Thanks for that I will look into those titles

Advertisement