Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

land line package

Options
  • 13-06-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Last October a girl called me from Eircom and offered me a better deal than the one i was on. It was the same package i was on except i would have free calls 24/7
    but would not cost any more.
               The catch was i would have to sign up for 12 months. To sweeten the deal the cost for the package would be reduced by half for the first six months, Then it would go back to what i was paying before. I went away for seven months and my daughter paid my bills. When i came home i discovered the cost of the package was not reduced for the first six months, And not only that I'm now paying double what i was paying before i signed up for twelve months.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cipro 55 wrote: »
    Last October a girl called me from Eircom and offered me a better deal than the one i was on. It was the same package i was on except i would have free calls 24/7
    but would not cost any more.
               The catch was i would have to sign up for 12 months. To sweeten the deal the cost for the package would be reduced by half for the first six months, Then it would go back to what i was paying before. I went away for seven months and my daughter paid my bills. When i came home i discovered the cost of the package was not reduced for the first six months, And not only that I'm now paying double what i was paying before i signed up for twelve months.

Hi cipro 55

I have sent you a PM in relation to this,

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

Hi Alan.

I got this email from Eircom this morning almost three months after i first complained.

Many thanks for your email.
    The complaint was resolved in your favour-a credit for €221.94 was given to you on 26th August,somebody from complaints should've contacted you to confirm that.The credit is now on the account & you will see this on your next statement.We apologise for the delays incurred.
    Regards,

Jai

Customer Care Administration Team
    Eircom Ltd.
    Email: canwehelp@eircom.ie

Happy days.

Thanks,

cipro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

cipro 55 wrote: »
    Hi Alan.

I got this email from Eircom this morning almost three months after i first complained.

Many thanks for your email.
    The complaint was resolved in your favour-a credit for €221.94 was given to you on 26th August,somebody from complaints should've contacted you to confirm that.The credit is now on the account & you will see this on your next statement.We apologise for the delays incurred.
    Regards,

Jai

Customer Care Administration Team
    Eircom Ltd.
    Email: canwehelp@eircom.ie

Happy days.

Thanks,

cipro.

Hi cipro 55

Sorry for the delay in getting a response to your issue. Thanks for updating the thread.

Mark

Advertisement