Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveatc EIDW Feed is up AND GOING WELL. Donations to keep it up would be appreciated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Mech1 wrote: »
    Out of range, and not a great night for it my aerial is clinging on up there!

Well obviously tune it back whenever

Is the wind still a bit troublesome?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Computer getting used by kids for Karioke tonight so we lose EQ settings from now on.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Computer getting used by kids for Karioke tonight so we lose EQ settings from now on.

Oh the Horror!!!

do you notice any difference?

Anyone here listening? that can do a quick online test?

Sounds fine so far for me Mech; swear I just heard a plane calling themselves Batman though

• Advertisement

It's the first time I've heard a flightplan being discussed on DUB. Between atc and a speedbird to LHR. Is this just because it's not as busy right now or something else?

you listening now 336?

you listening now 336?

Yep

obviously yes, so eq going on in 30 sec then off for 10 then on for 10 then off again, tell me results.

obviously yes, so eq going on in 30 sec then off for 10 then on for 10 then off again, tell me results.

Erm not completely sure :o There was some dodgy transmission from an aircraft that had landed but nothing else of major note. Probably not the best to ask here actually :P

• Advertisement

I tried to switch mid transmission, any point?

ok

sounds much better here with the eq on but I gotta try it on the phone or tab while someone here switches it for me. job for another night i fear. Pints flowing well here.

sounds much better here with the eq on but I gotta try it on the phone or tab while someone here switches it for me. job for another night i fear. Pints flowing well here.

What's the eq? :o

fr336 wrote: »
    What's the eq? :o

Graphic Equalizer, removes some hiss and beefs up the voice a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Odd request to hear

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DieselPowered

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    EI639 just requested atc that they advise immigration about a certain passagner asking very odd questions to the cabin crew.

Would they not ask Air Lingus Op's on their own frquency about this rather then ATC?

Would they not ask Air Lingus Op's on their own frquency about this rather then ATC?

I'm not sure, they said his seat number and then atc checked and came back and asked if they could confirm his name was such and such.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

That was EI Ops.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    That was EI Ops.

How could you tell?

• Advertisement

Deleted.

Just wondering if the other posts should also be deleted - not hard to find it... I didn't even think tbh (clearly)

I wasnt listening myself, but reading between the lines here,

Probably better if in future we dont comment on anything that could be considered personal info.

I wasnt listening myself, but reading between the lines here,

Probably better if in future we dont comment on anything that could be considered personal info.

There were no names; just a description of the situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

I'm getting hammered. Happy new year all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Yep no personal info please :) Thanks for removing.

Happy New Year!

pclancy wrote: »
    Yep no personal info please :) Thanks for removing.

Happy New Year!

There was no personal info written in the thread - just a link to the initial announcement (with no personal info included), then unknown to most of us a name later on in the conversation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Roger.

For some reason my scanner was "stuck" on static noise for a while, I just phoned home and got it sorted, don't know how long it was like that.

• Advertisement

For some reason my scanner was "stuck" on static noise for a while, I just phoned home and got it sorted, don't know how long it was like that.

I just 'pulled the tapes' Mech and it seems it was still going fine up to at least 6pm.

Advertisement