Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveatc EIDW Feed is up AND GOING WELL. Donations to keep it up would be appreciated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

That's not one of my feeds. Mine is the last one on the page and I do one for Weston as well. I an not too sure who owns the tower only feed.

Ah right! How's Weston doing? Many thanks for the service, listening to your Dub one pitch perfect now.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Dublinflyer

I am happy wil the dub one now. I had a few antenna issues to start with but am using a much better one I made myself and the reception is grand. The Weston one is not the most listened too feed in the world but nobody was providing it so I set it up. Thanks for the feedback.

I am happy wil the dub one now. I had a few antenna issues to start with but am using a much better one I made myself and the reception is grand. The Weston one is not the most listened too feed in the world but nobody was providing it so I set it up. Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah Dub is great now :)

Weston I haven't been lucky with yet but obviously activity is relatively scarce.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

declanfoleyirl had a DUB feed. I'm pretty sure the tower only one is his.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Alaba320

Seems to be something wrong with the volume on the main feed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Alaba320 wrote: »
    Seems to be something wrong with the volume on the main feed.

checking now

Any better? Should be fine now, cant listen girls are watching movie.

Mech1 wrote: »
    checking now

Thanks, it's back to normal now. Was it a volume issue? I thought after that maybe it was the weather. Either way it's back up to its crystal clear sound now. Cheers

Girls here 6yrs and 7yrs old have been playing with the settings, movies mean more to them! turned down the scanner direct instead of adjusting computer output levels.

But im proud, they got themselves sorted even if it was at listeners expense!

Girls here 6yrs and 7yrs old have been playing with the settings, movies mean more to them! turned down the scanner direct instead of adjusting computer output levels.

But im proud, they got themselves sorted even if it was at listeners expense!

That's good going for 6 & 7! I'm just waiting for the day I tune into the feed and hear "let it go, let it go" ðŸ˜႒

Thanks again

• Advertisement

That's good going for 6 & 7! I'm just waiting for the day I tune into the feed and hear "let it go, let it go" ðŸ˜႒

Thanks again

Well you asked for it!

Snow goes white on a mountain..not a footprint to be seen...

Girls are laughing

DUB controllers have good voices on them

Well you asked for it!

Hahaha I can't believe it!! I'm sure there are some confused listeners right now!

This is a good tune tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Conchita Wurst is in ATC.

No end to that persons talents

Hahaha I can't believe it!! I'm sure there are some confused listeners right now!

20 at present

Your feed is listed 10th in the most listened to around the world right now and you just done that! I tip my hat! Legend!

Hey Pat remember when you put on RTE at midnight on New Year's and I thought it was the controllers at DUB singing in the new year :D Good times...except I wasn't even drunk.

• Advertisement

Your feed is listed 10th in the most listened to around the world right now and you just done that! I tip my hat! Legend!

Feck that its for us on here that matters everyone else can lump it or leave.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

If ive said it once ill say it a million times, Pat you're a legend

Someone pm'd me just now looking for op's only for a hour, I dont think there is much on op's that we dont catch so going for 30 min or so op's only.

Live with it.
    Pat.

Someone pm'd me just now looking for op's only for a hour, I dont think there is much on op's that we dont catch so going for 30 min or so op's only.

Live with it.
    Pat.

:D:D:D Sponsored by Ryanair.

Well, this could get awkward..half an hour of dead air I feel so far.

Do you submit yet?

Somebody phone op's and ask them to say hello

Do you submit yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpKRfwQbYC8

Erm...no. 30 mins we agreed!!!!!

This is like being on the British nuclear sub during a nuclear war...Radio 4 goes completely off air and is indication that the nation is no more :eek: I hope no such people are listening to the DUB feed...

• Advertisement

Ok this is getting embarassing

Advertisement