Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveatc EIDW Feed is up AND GOING WELL. Donations to keep it up would be appreciated

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭Mech1

Sounds like a good days listening was had, thats what its there for!

Sorry i couldnt listen in myself, but a few sly glances on the phone kept me up to date on the general situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Mech1 wrote: »
    Sounds like a good days listening was had, thats what its there for!

Sorry i couldnt listen in myself, but a few sly glances on the phone kept me up to date on the general situation.

Yeah how you finding the new Taoiseach role there Pat?

fr336 wrote: »
    Yeah how you finding the new Taoiseach role there Pat?

Surprised you could spell it, I couldnt! And I dont care.

Surprised you could spell it, I couldnt! And I dont care.

My right hand called Google may have helped :o I'm a fraud

I meant you now being leader after getting Ireland to the top of LiveAtc overthrowing old Enda ;)

My right hand called Google may have helped :o I'm a fraud

I meant you now being leader after getting Ireland to the top of LiveAtc overthrowing old Enda ;)

Ahh with the dedicated followers like you pushing the agenda, we where never gonna be number 2.

Edit, we where no2 for a while, but that was almost acceptable, the Feckin Pope was flying into the philippines, feckin Pope beat me.

• Advertisement

Ahh with the dedicated followers like you pushing the agenda, we where never gonna be number 2.

Edit, we where no2 for a while, but that was almost acceptable, the Feckin Pope was flying into the philippines, feckin Pope beat me.

Ah it'll be a blessing in disguise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

feckin Pope beat me.

Careful Now! That one line can be interpreted more than one way!

billie1b wrote: »

Its feckin true, I went to a Christian Brothers School! Feck him anyway.

Girls feck drink feck drink!

billie1b wrote: »

That would be an ecumenical matter

• Advertisement

Ecumenical my ****kkin ass, that bollix beat me into 2nd place, cant wait till the fecker visits Dublin, im gonna push the PTT button on that!!!:D

Ecumenical my ****kkin ass, that bollix beat me into 2nd place, cant wait till the fecker visits Dublin, im gonna push the PTT button on that!!!:D

And after 10 golden years of Mech1 on Boards, this was the last we ever heard of him due to the CIA taking him to dinner.

Someone at the door, gotta go.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope his missus or neighbour know how to retune in the scanner

Just the milkman checking how many pints..... Wait, we dont get milk delivered, thats strange.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hope his missus or neighbour know how to retune in the scanner

Legend has it that he has the whole neighbourhood well versed in back up procedure and an update meeting is held every Sunday at 11:59pm down by the river.

Legend has it that he has the whole neighbourhood well versed in back up procedure and an update meeting is held every Sunday at 11:59pm down by the river.

No No No, thats the other guy, next door Paki lad Great guy alltogether, he's using my antenna to follow the wife. The Guy across the street is just dealin a bit notthin serious he says but usin the antenna to run Syrian flights safer than the old bent coathanger he was using apperently,

Thats where im getting the PTT button:D:D:D

I've just tuned in to some morse code

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It's now the EIDW+ feed. I'm hearing Scottish?/NI?/both? recently. Weston was dominating over the weekend.

It's getting confusing lately (or maybe I'm getting old......)

crosstownk wrote: »
    It's now the EIDW+ feed. I'm hearing Scottish?/NI?/both? recently. Weston was dominating over the weekend.

It's getting confusing lately (or maybe I'm getting old......)

Nope been happening quite a while now, mostly at night though.

• Advertisement

mostly at night though.

Maybe but the UK transmissions were prevalent this morning.

Sorry im not in a position to be listening in, if I remove lockouts ie Scottish, Belfast, Weston, Bal etc thats one button long press 2sec max. easy.

Now when it comes to getting them outta the mix that means finding every non EIDW freq and pressing the lockout button on each one.

Without written records, I dont have the time or even the will to do. It takes a while.

If it is distracting from the feed I will certainly try to weed them out tonight.

Decision made, im gonna leave it as is until Sunday night then do a written revamp on it. That will mean i can turn areas on or off at a whim. One or two Groups per area, Written down. ie bank 1 = EIDW, bank 2 = Weston etc, turns out I have 100 Banks to play with.

Meantime I will be Looking up and grouping freq.

There's 117 listeners listening to KJFK at the moment despite the fact that the airport looks closed because of the snow........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

crosstownk wrote: »
    There's 117 listeners listening to KJFK at the moment despite the fact that the airport looks closed because of the snow........

Americ***s...;)

Jack1985 wrote: »
    Americ***s...;)

Nice knowing ya Jack

(It's because David Bonderman is American isn't it :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭Jack1985

:cool:
    Nice knowing ya Jack

(It's because David Bonderman is American isn't it :pac:)

Ah now I'm over enthusiastic with my American brothers if anything! Really. I sware.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

Ah come on - give 'em a break. It's their equivalent of a very windy night in Dublin or Cork. Except they close everything down and we just limber up :)

Dead air for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Dead air for me.

Try some Andrews!

Advertisement