Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Picture Recovery

• 14-06-2013 2:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi guys, i have a Nokia lumia 610, and today the phone started turning off by itself and when i turn it on it would turn off again after about 20seconds, i tried a few different things for over an hour but nothing worked so in the end i searched google and found out how to reset the phone by holding the volume, camera and power button and this worked and the phone turned on and worked fine, but i have lost all my pictures from the phone. Alot of the pictures are of great sentimental value to me, is there any way of retrieving the lost pictures? I had an sd card before and all the pictures were deleted by accident but i brought it to Sam McCauleys in Waterford and they were able to retrieve the pictures for me, is there anything similar can be done with the phone or are they completely lost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Nokia.Repair

Hi Germanator,
    If you had a @live or @Hotmail account set up on the phone then there maybe a chance that your pictures could be on Skydrive. Login with your account on www.skydrive.com. Otherwise I am afraid by "hard resetting" rather than "soft resetting" (holding volume down + power button) you have deleted all contents from the phone.

Advertisement