Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2013 German Papers - Fri. June 14th, 2013 - OL and HL

Options
  • 14-06-2013 8:14am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,183 CMod ✭✭✭✭

German OL & HL
    Friday June 13th 2013

All discussion and questions about the German papers goes here, following the exam.

Please keep off-topic chat elsewhere.

Good luck all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Grand paper :) Hoping for a B or an A

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Grand paper to end my JC I'm so happy omg

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭glitzandbits

That was actually really good! The short note was easy and the listening was doable :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 210 ✭✭zubikhan

Reading was a bure !!
    Listening, did not do that much great in it, though would have gotten 60 or 70 out 140
    BTW, did anyone have a break, I mean like around 3 whole minutes during the last section of listening, it was in question 3, I think it just stopped, and the examiner had a querky look, even he was confused, so we were all waiting for the sentence to continue on, it stopped during a sentence of q3 I think, and for every section, the listening would utter once, just once
    Really weird :(
    Letter I missed out upon badly
    I only wrote around 30/40 words for the letter and short note, but thankfully I did the essay which would account for some major marks lost in the essay as well as 75 marks of the oral i got :) so I am sad, confused and happy,
    Is something wrong with me

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭OisinLAD

How did ye get on?
    I'm delighted it's over as I only have one exam left now ;)

I thought the second comprehension was the most difficult part of the exam..
    I'll probably get a B.. Nothing wrong with that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Exam was grand hoping for a B :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

zubikhan wrote: »
    Reading was a bure !!
    Listening, did not do that much great in it, though would have gotten 60 or 70 out 140
    BTW, did anyone have a break, I mean like around 3 whole minutes during the last section of listening, it was in question 3, I think it just stopped, and the examiner had a querky look, even he was confused, so we were all waiting for the sentence to continue on, it stopped during a sentence of q3 I think, and for every section, the listening would utter once, just once
    Really weird :(
    Letter I missed out upon badly
    I only wrote around 30/40 words for the letter and short note, but thankfully I did the essay which would account for some major marks lost in the essay as well as 75 marks of the oral i got :) so I am sad, confused and happy,
    Is something wrong with me

Don't they give you a pause on the last long listening question?

Also, you have nothing to worry about, the written section (letter + note!) only gets 60-80 marks. Reading is the most heavily weighted.

You'll do fine, especially with that oral. :)

Don't they give you a pause on the last long listening question?

Also, you have nothing to worry about, the written section (letter + note!) only gets 60-80 marks. Reading is the most heavily weighted.

You'll do fine, especially with that oral. :)

Yeah I know but it was weird because it stopped in the middle of a sentence and the super intendant even got confused
    Well 1st world problems right there ?? lol
    Thanks for boost, fair play to you aswell

was Tierpark zoo yeah?

• Advertisement

OisinLAD wrote: »
    was Tierpark zoo yeah?

Yeah, I should know, because I know some people who live there ;)

Advertisement