Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC 2012 Home Economics Papers Fri. June 14th 2013 - OL and HL

Options
  • 14-06-2013 8:17am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Home Economics OL & HL
    Friday June 13th 2013

All discussion and questions about the Home Economics papers goes here, following the exam.

Please keep off-topic chat elsewhere.

Good luck all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Just did my Home Economics paper! :D

--> The short questions were nice and easy! :D Hopefully 20/20

--> The long questions were easy too! :D I did Q1, 2 ,3, 4 and 5.

I think I got an A ... I don't know why I was panicing yesterday .. maybe because I didn't start cramming ;).

Hope everyone eles went well! That paper was very useful for any body who does science like me XD. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

I think I got an A ... I don't know why I was panicing yesterday .. maybe because I didn't start cramming ;).

Hope everyone eles went well! That paper was very useful for any body who does science like me XD. :)

Great little paper it was, did the exact same questions as you! No way am I answering a textiles question...yuck

• Registered Users Posts: 33 juniors

I left at 2 40 it was pi*s easy

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

it was so easy i was expecting a nightmare cause i didnt study and i was panicking but it went good did the same as Arnie :D It was basically business and science in one... too easy but the bell curve will screw us up :P ITS MY LAST EXAM!!! IM PARTYING!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 74trinity

Nice paper - my sewing practical was crap so that means a b for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 xxDianaxx

Your only suppose to do 4 long questions u dope :rolleyes:. yeahh the paper was so freakin' easy:pac: , definitely got an A :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Lost In Confusion

xxDianaxx wrote: »
    Your only suppose to do 4 long questions u dope :rolleyes:. yeahh the paper was so freakin' easy:pac: , definitely got an A :cool:

he did an extra one lol... because he had time

You clearly haven't been on boards.ie long enough to see why people don't dare to call me dope ;). I got bored ... I had one hour left .. I didn't want to leave early .. so yea :D.

You clearly haven't been on boards.ie long enough to see why people don't dare to call me dope ;). I got bored ... I had one hour left .. I didn't want to leave early .. so yea :D.

wow im so scared :pac::rolleyes:..... oh good for you :pac:

wow im so scared :pac::rolleyes:..... oh good for you :pac:
    Good! :D

• Advertisement

Good! :D

:rolleyes: r u like the king of the boards or what ?

:rolleyes: r u like the king of the boards or what ?
    I will be the dictator of boards.ie in 10 years ... just wait ;).

I will be the dictator of boards.ie in 10 years ... just wait ;).

nahh I aint waiting ill prob wont be on this borads.ie anymore after 10 years :pac::rolleyes: LOL

Advertisement