Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parents visiting Sydney

• 14-06-2013 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Just wondering are there any parents thinking of visiting their children in Sydney around the end of October? My mother is coming Over on her own for 3 weeks and would love to meet someone going over same time as she hates flying on her own! It would also benefit me as I can't be with her 24/7 when she is over due to work commitments etc so just thought I'd see if there was anyone else that has parents thinking of coming over around then

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

Just wondering are there any parents thinking of visiting their children in Sydney around the end of October? My mother is coming Over on her own for 3 weeks and would love to meet someone going over same time as she hates flying on her own! It would also benefit me as I can't be with her 24/7 when she is over due to work commitments etc so just thought I'd see if there was anyone else that has parents thinking of coming over around then

Cheers

I think you're better off posting in the Oz forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Lucifer-0 wrote: »
    I think you're better off posting in the Oz forum.
    My thoughts exactly

Advertisement