Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth train parking

Options
  • 14-06-2013 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering what parking would be like for the 7.30 train or the 7.15 - will drive to Louisa Bridge if needs be but if theres parking in maynooth at that time at least I would hope to get a seat!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I generally get one of those trains. I walk around myself but there seems to be plenty of parking in the back carpark at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

7:15 or 7:30 should be grand, you're wasting your time after 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Councillor

I walk by there most days and there are usually around 30 empty spaces at the back on week days

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭notlongleft

Thanks for the replies - really stupid question now - where is the back entrance? Is it ok to get a seat at that time?

Can I also ask - how much is a monthly ticket from maynooth into pearse? My employer only does tax saver two times in the year and I have missed it until the end of the year so thats not an option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

There's no back entrance, you drive in the Straffan Road entrance, and drive past the station building.
    Don't park too close the the station if you get home early.People park along the canal bank and it can be impossible to get out of some of the spaces.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Back entrance is foot only

Thanks for the tips guys - didnt think there was a back entrance but just to make sure!

Advertisement