Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a dentist who does teeth cleaning at a very reasonable price

• 14-06-2013 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hello All,

I'm looking for a dentist who does teeth cleaning at a very reasonable price in Limerick City.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Brian728

Peter Shorten on upper O'Connell Street has a hygenist. Shes a Scottish girl and very good. He's surgery is about one block above the wolfe tone street junction

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

Brian728 wrote: »
    Peter Shorten on upper O'Connell Street has a hygenist. Shes a Scottish girl and very good. He's surgery is about one block above the wolfe tone street junction

Noonen Ellen st very good €45

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

Hello All,

I'm looking for a dentist who does teeth cleaning at a very reasonable price in Limerick City.....

I go to Paul O'Connell and Derek Lombard at Old Quarter Dental. I'm really happy with them, and I find their prices very low compared to dentists I've been to in the past.

They post their prices at reception, so you can probably get a price list on their website or by calling - 061 419682.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

No. 8 Dental & Cosmetic Clinic
    Full Dental Check-Up with Scale and Polish
    € 35

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/745976-dental-check-up-with-scale-and-polish#

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    No. 8 Dental & Cosmetic Clinic
    Full Dental Check-Up with Scale and Polish
    € 35

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/745976-dental-check-up-with-scale-and-polish#

Just What i was looking for

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭jay92

was at the dentist there about 3-4 months ago and she was sexy as ...... lol across from the sex shop utopia

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭stoeger

jay92 wrote: »
    was at the dentist there about 3-4 months ago and she was sexy as ...... lol across from the sex shop utopia

Ya looking forward to going back and a very nice girl too

Advertisement