Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone to Collaborate doing Street Magic?

Options
  • 14-06-2013 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I actually have never done Street Magic. Well, I tried one but failed due to been so nervous.

I have been doing magic about 5-6 years now. Obviously not performing it. But I practice alot. And I believe I would be good enough now to get out there on the streets. (just have to work on the confidence) But that`s the real reason why I started magic back then. But to collaborate with some other magicians, would be amazing for many reasons. I don`t know anyone that does magic. So it would be great to know some one and share the passion with them. Seen them doing magic and giving me confidence to get out there. You know what I mean?

I`m close to the Waterford area myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SlickanTwisted

Go out with confidence and just perform what ever it is you have been practicing for all these years as i,m sure you have it down to a tee. The simplest tricks can often amaze so much more than the lager effects. A colour change for example when done smoothly can seem impossible. A simple force of a card which has been put back in the deck and shuffled which you then proceed to read there mind as you get them to just merely think of there chosen card. The more performance you put into the reveal the more impossible the effect seems.I am afraid i couldnt colloab with you as i,m in Galway. good luck with your magic and hope you lose you magic cherry soon lol. If ever you want or need advice feel free to message me and i will do my best.

SlickanTwisted

P.S

watch the video to see just how easy it is to perform for a group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L5gUt1Crbc

• Registered Users Posts: 19 seamagu

Go out with confidence and just perform what ever it is you have been practicing for all these years as i,m sure you have it down to a tee. The simplest tricks can often amaze so much more than the lager effects. A colour change for example when done smoothly can seem impossible. A simple force of a card which has been put back in the deck and shuffled which you then proceed to read there mind as you get them to just merely think of there chosen card. The more performance you put into the reveal the more impossible the effect seems.I am afraid i couldnt colloab with you as i,m in Galway. good luck with your magic and hope you lose you magic cherry soon lol. If ever you want or need advice feel free to message me and i will do my best.

SlickanTwisted

P.S

watch the video to see just how easy it is to perform for a group

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L5gUt1Crbc

Anyone know of places (pubs etc) that are looking for performers, I don't mind d doing it for free either, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

seamagu wrote: »
    Anyone know of places (pubs etc) that are looking for performers, I don't mind d doing it for free either, thanks

If you ask most pubs they would prob be happy enough for you to do walk around stuff for free but some might want you to have your own insurence

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭SickMusicMan

I'm based in Wexford and have been doing magic for the same amount of time. If you want to build cofendince, acting lessons can help. I do alot of acting myself and find that it helps. The best place I found to preform was smoking areas in pubs and clubs.

Advertisement