Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are crown paints using your photograph?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

They have copied pics from Flickr, uploaded them to their own account, and are displaying them as their own (credited to original tog)?

Sack the intern.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,432 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

have you contacted them about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,708 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

All the random shots there (or at least the handful that I randomly clicked on) have been added to a set entitled 'Ireland through my eyes photo competition'. Did you enter this competition at some point ? Did someone else grab one of your shots and upload it ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

All the random shots there (or at least the handful that I randomly clicked on) have been added to a set entitled 'Ireland through my eyes photo competition'. Did you enter this competition at some point ? Did someone else grab one of your shots and upload it ??

Ah, that would explain it alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

All the random shots there (or at least the handful that I randomly clicked on) have been added to a set entitled 'Ireland through my eyes photo competition'. Did you enter this competition at some point ?

whoops! You're dead right Daire, forgot I entered that competition. Apologies to crown paints...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

gerk86 wrote: »
    whoops! You're dead right Daire, forgot I entered that competition. Apologies to crown paints...
    Has the angry email been sent yet? :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

@ger- you don't post often but when you do it's always worth looking at :D.

How did you do in the competition?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭gerk86

Thanks humberklog. I mustn't have done too well if I can't even remember entering it!

Advertisement