Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Retail Price - The last of us

• 14-06-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Where is the cheapest copy of The last of us to buy in shops (excluding online)?

Regards,
    Sally

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,579 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

sally365 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Where is the cheapest copy of The last of us to buy in shops?

Regards,
    Sally

Gamestops site showing 49.99 but I'd say its 55 in store

Xtravision 51.99

Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sally365

On the Xtravision Facebook page they are saying it's €54.99 they also say its €54.99 in Gamestop

€54.99 At SMYTHS

€54.99 At Gamestop

€46 euro (free delivery) if you buy on amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

It's 51.99 in Argos too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

sally365 wrote: »
    €54.99 At Gamestop

Yep and they have the Season pass pack for €19.99 instead of the €24.99 on PSN>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

WOWHD seems to be the cheapest price online: €40.79. Delivery is from Australia though, so be prepared to wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Vicious Xtravision Rumour: Trade in 2 recent titles and get The Last of Us for €5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Vicious Xtravision Rumour: Trade in 2 recent titles and get The Last of Us for €5

If you go to Bargain Alerts you will spot all info on this offer also.. Apparently Gamestop are doing a 2 for €30 special which you can buy 2 of the games on the list then trade into Xtravision and get The Last of Us for €4.95 or something which means only cost €34.95 for The Last of Us...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,171 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

If you go to Bargain Alerts you will spot all info on this offer also.. Apparently Gamestop are doing a 2 for €30 special which you can buy 2 of the games on the list then trade into Xtravision and get The Last of Us for €4.95 or something which means only cost €34.95 for The Last of Us...

Can you trade i games you bought as used? Are they not usually marked in some way?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Can you trade i games you bought as used? Are they not usually marked in some way?

Stickers at worst.

CastorTroy wrote: »

Yeah there might be stickers but you could just easily take them off... Plus I highly doubth they can refuse to accept the game just because of some sticker...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Not quite, its two games off the list, then pay a tenner. And chances are they wouldn't let you buy it, then trade it straight back in.

cloud493 wrote: »
    Not quite, its two games off the list, then pay a tenner. And chances are they wouldn't let you buy it, then trade it straight back in.

Head back to Gamestop, trade it in and pick up another 2 games.....

I mean they won't let you buy 2 games from there store, then trade them straight back. And I doubt any games on a 3 for 30e list would be on the trade list now, they changed it in the week. Best way to do it is get stuff from xtravision :p I got the last of us for 15 quid today, doing that.

I mean they won't let you buy 2 games from there store, then trade them straight back. And I doubt any games on a 3 for 30e list would be on the trade list now, they changed it in the week. Best way to do it is get stuff from xtravision :p I got the last of us for 15 quid today, doing that.

What are you talking about :P I am on about buying games from gamestop then going to xtravision to get The Last of Us for 5euro rather than 10euro which is what you would pay in Gamestop...

How did you get it for 15euro? I assume you already had a game to trade in?

What are you talking about :P I am on about buying games from gamestop then going to xtravision to get The Last of Us for 5euro rather than 10euro which is what you would pay in Gamestop...

How did you get it for 15euro? I assume you already had a game to trade in?

- Buys star war kinect, pokemon battle revolution and saints row 3 for 20 quid from xtravision
    - Trade ins star wars and saints row for the last of us, plus a tenner.
    -Sells pokemon back to cex for 15 quid.

20 + 10 = 30
    30 - 15 = 15.

- Buys star war kinect, pokemon battle revolution and saints row 3 for 20 quid from xtravision
    - Trade ins star wars and saints row for the last of us, plus a tenner.
    -Sells pokemon back to cex for 15 quid.

20 + 10 = 30
    30 - 15 = 15.

Hmm might try that tomorrow then so..

Advertisement