Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koi and aquarium/ pond fish

Options
  • 14-06-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hiya! I have a bit of a crisis at the moment - my fish are getting too big for my aquarium and garden pond! What do I do???! is it easy to sell them?

Advice needed!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Hi Kerryman I think your query is more suitable for this specific subforum here if that's ok. Lots of knowledgeable aquaticy people in here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

What size are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Kerryman1973

ksimpson wrote: »
    What size are they?

Some of the ones inside are 6 inches and ones outside in pond are nearly 10 inch.will u buy some

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Should Have Done Arts

Bring them to your local per store or Garden centre. You join an Irish fish keeping forum and offer them there also.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

i will take one..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Steve Martyn

Did you get sorted with your Koi crisis mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

hiya! I have a bit of a crisis at the moment - my fish are getting too big for my aquarium and garden pond! What do I do???! is it easy to sell them?

Advice needed!!

What you can do is go to some of the larger fish shops, and ask if they will accept "trade-ins". They will generally give you store credit.

Arthane Aquatics and Seahorse Aquariums have both taken stock off me in the past.

Advertisement