Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat toys!

• 14-06-2013 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭

Fellow cat people, I have €12.29 left on a 3v card and have decided to buy something for my cats! Has anyone any toy recommendations that would fit in this price range? :P

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Da bird; the most favoured toy I've ever bought for our cats but require human's to play with.

Kong <insert type> (Cat nip with something long for them to kick; always loved)

Laser pen

I think you can get all three for that amount actually :P

cat nip spray. THen you can just spray anything and the cat will play with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I have the laser pen, but thanks for the suggestions on the others, I had been meaning to get a Da Bird but had forgotten about them :D And unfortunately the catnip spray doesn't work on my guys, they're too used to the real stuff! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Have you one of those ball-on-a-track type things? Both my girls (cat and dog) go mental for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I do indeed have one of those, actually I have 3 of them attached together to make a mega track, keeps Dude entertained for hours!! I just ordered a Da Bird so hopefully will have it next week :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Oh that sounds amazing! My downstairs is open plan.. I'd love to get loads and have it run from one side of the house to the other!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Clockwork mice/rats are a big favourite in our house. I keep meaning to get a Da Mouse, from same company thac makes Da Bird. Pokey stick game is a popular one in our house as well. It's basically poking a bit of stick/handle of dangly toy under a newspaper/paper bag or sheet etc and they get mad fun out of pouncing on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I always give some rolled up adhesive tape to my guys, that keeps hem busy for ages. Or them little cable binder yokes, which come with adapters. :D

You could save your money on some treats for them, some crunchies for example ;)

Advertisement