Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

slide stuck on hammer

• 14-06-2013 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭

Hey guys..getting back into airsft after a break..just got an asg cz 75d co2 blowback pistol..
    However, when i fire the pistol, the slide gets stuck on the hammer and has to be pushed back to fire thee next shot.
    Any ideas what the problem is? The pistol was baught from main irsh airsoft.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 padraig29

There is a screw under the rear sight (it slides off to the side). Make sure that is tight as it is probably catching on the rear if it is loose.

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

padraig29 wrote: »
    There is a screw under the rear sight (it slides off to the side). Make sure that is tight as it is probably catching on the rear if it is loose.

Hope that helps.

Checked the screw(s) and all is tight..slide is still getting stuck on/over the hammer after every shot. I cant see anywhere were it i getting stuck though.

Whereabouts is the slide getting stuck?

Have you taken it apart yourself?
    I know when I took mine apart it was quite awkward getting the hammer and parts around it back in the correct position. Its been a while since I did that so I can't remember the specifics.

It just arrived today..when i cock the hammer, and fire the first shot, the slide gets stuck right over the hammer but does not go back forward. I cant see what it is catching on though.

I will have a look at mine later and see if I can spot what might be the issue if you would like.

If you only just got it though, I would say send it back and ask MIA to sort out the issue in case it is defective from the factory.

• Advertisement

Yeah im gonna give them a ring in a few mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Is the mag miss feeding BBs?

CpcRc wrote: »
    Is the mag miss feeding BBs?

No the mag wadnt misfeeding bbs..fair play to the techies at M.I.A....spoke to them and Chris is sending down a new one with a free bag if bbs to compensate for postage costs..apparetly it was a fault with that model last year, so its probably one of the older models m.i.a. were sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

There was slide revision on the CZ75s. The new slides have a "B" stamped inside them on the roof of the slide. The old ones had thin, fragile rails that would strip and cause the slide to rise up and stick on the frame and/or hammer.
    A new slide solves the problem.

Steve

Advertisement