Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

half check collars

• 14-06-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone knows anywhere other than online where it is possible to get half check collars? I would be looking for one that is nylon with the half check in the centre, and the two rings either side that are not connected to the chain. Also if they had quick release, as in a click release, that would be great also.
    Anyone who knows what I'm talking about and who could offer recommendations would be appreciated.
    P.S:
    not looking for comments about the half checks being cruel etc.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Possibly Maxizoo? I know what half check collars are, but I don't understand about the quick release, do you mean the collar fastens? Any that I've ever seen are complete in themselves, you put them over the dog's head, and then tighten to the right size.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭afterglow

Hi.
    Thanks for your response.
    By quick release, I mean that it fastens yep, with a click type thing.

Advertisement