Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceiling Sepeakers: Polk vs Yamaha vs Monitor

Options
  • 14-06-2013 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

I'm looking for 4 to 6 ceiling speakers for a Kitchen/Lining room area. I'll be hooking these up to some yet to be chosen AV Receiver.

The available options seem limited. My budget isn't massive but I want to avoid the €30 cheap pair type.

I've seen Monitor Audio CT165 for around the £100 mark per speaker on line.
    I can get some from the US soon though so I've been looking at BestBuy who have Yamaha NS-IC600 WH for $150 and Polk Audio - RC60i for $130 (both per pair).

I'm leaning towards the Polk ones but I'd love to get peoples opinions as I have limited experience on the HE front..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭SmithySeller

I have the Polk Audio in ceiling speakers all over my house, 10" version, Im unsure of the model numbers RC80 maybe, but they were decent value and not expensive. They sound great ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

I have some Monitor Audio C380FX. They are just brilliant. Great quality sound from them. I would recommend them.

Advertisement