Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fees- are you serious!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Netty2

Its a disgrace . Will be closing my account after being a customer for 25 years . They are a sneaky shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭..Brian..

This is a shame. I've been a customer for approx 15 years and I had finally got a handle on my bank charges with the flat payment thing and now its gone and my charges will go back up. As soon as I can dig myself out of my overdraft I will be moving my two accounts to PTSB. Poor move BOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭paulheu

We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the new fee structure and you are now considering closing your account.  We value all our customers and we are sorry to hear that.

Alternatively you can contact your branch and a customer adviser will be happy to discuss how you can reduce your fees.

Switching banks is a pretty solid and effective way of reducing fees. When I called in on this I was told that 160 transactions over three months is above average.. You serious??

At least TSB is offering a much better deal here with a real flat fee and much better options to actually control your fees.

Advertisement