Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gold Fish Breeding

Options
  • 14-06-2013 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

I have a question, I just found out so proud that I have a male goldfish in the tank. Thought it was skank but nope looking into it his male..

Questions

mmm will you spot the eggs easily enough if looking in the tank if someone decides to breed

and

what is the storey after that do you just leave the eggs be and see what happens

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Google might be your best bet. From what I've heard they're not that easy to breed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mmm sure you could be googling for ages... have a few tips alrite but just wondering can you just let all be and nto bother with separating them and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

I've bred mine in the pond. I just let them at it. I would say it's a lot more difficult in a tank. What size tank to you have them in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

haha I checked when I got home and it looks like I have three males so pants id say the other one is too young to breed if it is a girl..

Advertisement