Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone please run a broadband check on my line?

Options
  • 14-06-2013 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I was in contact with Alan yesterday and he was testing out the availability of broadband on my line.
    Since then i have been in contact with an Eircom engineer who asked me to make a few chnages around internal extensions (sky box etc) in my house.

Can someone please run a line test to see what speed my line is maxing at for Broadband?

Thanks in advance
    Velo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mr Velo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I was in contact with Alan yesterday and he was testing out the availability of broadband on my line.
    Since then i have been in contact with an Eircom engineer who asked me to make a few chnages around internal extensions (sky box etc) in my house.

Can someone please run a line test to see what speed my line is maxing at for Broadband?

Thanks in advance
    Velo.
    Hi Mr Velo

I've replied to your PM

Al

Advertisement