Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Delivery time? help

Options
  • 14-06-2013 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I ordered 2 avenged sevenfold tickets for my girlfriend and myself from ticketmaster 3 weeks ago, the gig is in December and the tickets still haven't arrived, i may be moving house in a few weeks. does anyone know the estimate time it normally takes for tickets to arrive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

I bough a couple of EP tickets a month ago and still have yet to receive them. This was stated within the emailed purchase confirmation -
    Tickets will be dispatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 7-10 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭rainbow66666

yeah i read that alright but i have heard of people saying they recieved their tickets a week later or two weeks later, i just want to know is it normal to have to wait longer than a month for tickets you paid for to arrive

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

yeah i read that alright but i have heard of people saying they recieved their tickets a week later or two weeks later, i just want to know is it normal to have to wait longer than a month for tickets you paid for to arrive

I wouldn't expect tickets for a gig that far way to be printed this soon. I'd say they'd arrive a month or two before at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Delivery time from Ticketbástard is utterly random, in my experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nomoreindie

You can change your delivery address in your ticketmaster account, that will resolve your problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

They could take months to deliver them; you can't even call them about it until the week before the event. It really depends on the gig and when you ordered, I've had some tickets arrive within a couple days and others arrive months later. Don't worry, you'll get em :) (and even if you don't, you just call them a week beforehand and they'll sort it).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Changing address is a pain in the hole in this situation. You've to send them 2 forms of id with your new address which makes it officially more difficult to do than doing a change of address with the bank. It might be easier to pay for a mail forwarding from an post if your old landlord is unlikely to forward on the tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 janejjjjjjj

blastman wrote: »
    Delivery time from Ticketbástard is utterly random, in my experience

And mine, they can be anything from a few days after ordering to a couple of weeks before the gig. I often have a few on order and the order I get them in has never had any connection to when they were ordered or when the gig is. Totally random

Advertisement