Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** 2013 Music HL Before/After **

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 CNR94

rugrats wrote: »
    I woke up at 4 in the morning... first thing that hit me: I forgot to put in the treble clef and key signature in my melody. Down to half marks already :( . Never in my life did I do it, but of course why wouldn't I do it in the leaving cert!

FUUUUU- I don't remember doing it either... I can't believe I could be so thick.

EDIT: Nevermind, the guy above me is right... check the exam papers on examinations.ie, the clef and key are on each line.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭_LilyRose_

rugrats wrote: »
    I woke up at 4 in the morning... first thing that hit me: I forgot to put in the treble clef and key signature in my melody. Down to half marks already :( . Never in my life did I do it, but of course why wouldn't I do it in the leaving cert!
    Undeadfred wrote: »
    Its already there you dont need to put it in
    CNR94 wrote: »
    FUUUUU- I don't remember doing it either... I can't believe I could be so thick.

EDIT: Nevermind, the guy above me is right... check the exam papers on examinations.ie, the clef and key are on each line.

Mini heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rugrats

Ohh. ..... So thats why i forgot :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4 worms3d

How many marks is it I wonder if you didnt see the upbeat in the Backing Chords and just put 4 beats in the bass line for the last note? very annoyed i missed it to be honest...Also is harping Tradition the same as Irish Harp in general for the Irish Essay?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭rugrats

worms3d wrote: »
    How many marks is it I wonder if you didnt see the upbeat in the Backing Chords and just put 4 beats in the bass line for the last note? very annoyed i missed it to be honest...Also is harping Tradition the same as Irish Harp in general for the Irish Essay?

About the harp thingy...I wasn't sure. I was afraid they were onliy asking about physical features of the harp and not the history of the harping tradition, so I just did Irish dances instead. I'd say they'll probably accept anything :P That ten marks is one of the few guaranteed marks on the listening paper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭amicus

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyys u scared the **** out of mme

Advertisement