Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Propps!

• 14-06-2013 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello, bit of an odd one! Have a show on in The New Theatre in Temple Bar end of July. We're looking for a dead crow for one scene to use a a prop anyone know where around town I could get one? I've tried Amazon but they don't deliver!! Grr!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭BlueValkyrie

I'm pretty sure I've seen one in Lanigan's on Eden Quay. They use a lot of old props in their decor, and of course are the venue for Theatre Upstairs, and it's an Abbey staff hangout, so they generally are friendly towards theatre makers, so I'd say worth an ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Tom66

cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Motopepe

find a prop maker... get one made

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jim-jam

Hi sorry for hijacking the thread, didn't see the sense in making a new thread. I'm working for the Cork Arts Theatre Repertory Company on the production of Moll. We're looking for an old bingo ball machine from around the 1960's and an old vaccuum cleaner from the same era. Does anyone know any where in Cork that may have these?

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry for hijacking again. Mods please delete post if breaking any charter rules.)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dellyshoyle

Bananas fancy dress in Navan might have one , ask for Sheila as she runs a drama school and has access to props by the bucket load x

• Advertisement
Advertisement