Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us - Save glitch - Sign out of PSN!

• 14-06-2013 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭

I think this is worth another thread just to get the info out there, mods if you disagree then zap away and I do apologise for wasting your time.

There is a significant glitch with TLOU in which it'll get stuck autosaving. Your only option when this happens is to restart your console. You know you've got the glitch if you press start and it shows a message saying the game is autosaving, it should say something like "Less than 1 minute ago".

It has all but been confirmed on NeoGAF that the problem only occurs when you're signed into PSN. Therefore sign out of PSN before playing.

To sign out, navigate to Account Management on the dashboard, press triangle, and hit sign out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,115 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It's not PSN, it's the update that's causing the issues, so i wouldn't download the update and stay signed out of PSN anyway. Lost over 6 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

It's not PSN, it's the update that's causing the issues, so i wouldn't download the update and stay signed out of PSN anyway. Lost over 6 hours.

The patch? Nope, it's not the patch, it's happening to people who are patched and un-patched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,115 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

danthefan wrote: »
    The patch? Nope, it's not the patch, it's happening to people who are patched and un-patched.

Fair enough, my bad. Thought it was considering the review copies didn't have the problem.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Damn im currently playing and the autosaving please wait is coming up.

Anything I can do to save it or do I just have to turn off the console?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Forget it, two hours wasted. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Fixed now.

Advertisement