Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend mobile with decent camera

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,673 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Hi,

The camera has stopped working on my iphone 3g. Don't really miss it too much because was crap camera anyway but now i'm looking for a new phone with decent camera. Budget around eur200 but could stretch to more.

Was considering

http://www.amazon.de/Sony-Ericsson-Smartphone-Tochscreen-Megapixel/dp/B005KJ6N0M/ref=pd_cp_ce_0

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
    From what I can see, the Nokia N8 has the third best camera out of any phone on the market right now (even though it's 3 years old). You can pick a brand new one up for about ~€150 on ebay. It runs Symbian, which may not be to your liking but in terms of imaging, you won't get better for your money.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

From what I can see, the Nokia N8 has the third best camera out of any phone on the market right now (even though it's 3 years old). You can pick a brand new one up for about ~€150 on ebay. It runs Symbian, which may not be to your liking but in terms of imaging, you won't get better for your money.

Ye I would agree with that, or if willing to spend a bit more the 808 would be quicker with bigger screen etc

Advertisement