Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom broadband question

Options
  • 14-06-2013 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi guys, i moved into a new flat recently and was just wondering do i have to pay a deposit or anything to get Eircom broadband installed? I'm a brand new customer and have never had my own broadband.
    There is a phone line installed but its disconnected.
    Is installation and equipment free and the only thing i pay is the first bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi paradiddler86,

There is a security deposit required for new customers, it's €150. You will need to get the line connected first and then the broadband can be activated after this, these charges are free.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 21 paradiddler86

Hi paradiddler86,

There is a security deposit required for new customers, it's €150. You will need to get the line connected first and then the broadband can be activated after this, these charges are free.

Thanks

Tracey
    Thank for the reply Tracey.
    Ok, do i get the security deposit back? Say at the end of my contract or say after a period of time?
    And would that deposit increase if i bundle an emobile plan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thank for the reply Tracey.
    Ok, do i get the security deposit back? Say at the end of my contract or say after a period of time?
    And would that deposit increase if i bundle an emobile plan?

Hi paradiddler86

Security deposits are refundable after six months of successful payments.There may be an extra deposit for the mobile plan (which goes on the emobile bill) although It's best you ask emobile before signing up.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement