Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin: searching for Bassist and Drummer

Options
  • 14-06-2013 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I don't care what your background is. And i care little about your age or your skill. I'm looking for two musicians who are both charismatic and open minded. The project is for a performance band, in which the act is almost as much visual as it is musical. Are you a good comedian? it's a plus. Like theatrics, comedy, circus, musicals etc, you're more than welcome. The music is quite straight forward with songs by Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, Fats Waller, show tunes from musicals etc. i want to take this act to busking, to venues and festivals and i hope to have it ready within 3 to 6 months at most. props, dress ups and meke-up might be involved.

- no sex, drugs and rock'n'roll bull****, i want people whose priority is working, this is not the 60's anymore.

Comments

Advertisement