Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helsinki Marathon

Options
  • 14-06-2013 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭

This could be unlikely but I’m going to ask none the less, has anyone done the Helsinki marathon? I’m toying with the idea of entering a marathon in August and wondered was this particular course fast or is the event in general good? One thing that struck me was the 3pm start time for an August race. If the heat really gets up in a big city I could only imagine it would end up being a killer!I entered a marathon in May and am keen to get one in around mid August time giving me 10 weeks to get back ready for Dublin.

Even if I don’t enter, the thread should be a useful tool for some else thinking of doing it by conducting a search on here as there has not been much previous posted about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Macaonbhuit

Hi... Did you ever run Helsinki.. Looking at it this year as one of my 3 planned....

Advertisement