Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm the best in the world at what I do, and what I do is behave in an extremely hostile manner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Well I'm better

We'll also have a competition on the 1st day to determine this, I will warn you in advance though, I am VERY shy and awkward!

I'm the best in the world at what I do, and what I do is behave in an extremely hostile manner.

Are you going to NUIG cause we can all compete then :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

HugsiePie wrote: »
    We'll also have a competition on the 1st day to determine this, I will warn you in advance though, I am VERY shy and awkward!

Is that an invitation to social interaction?

If thats the case you'll find me on the other end of the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Oh yes I know, he's a funny bloke but I meant drunk silly funny like that

What's himself and Breslin doing nowadays anyway? Other than a that

This is like story time..
    Cloud's been lecturing in NUIG for years, not sure what particularly DeV's at at the moment, he usually has a half dozen projects on the go at the one time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Are you going to NUIG cause we can all compete then :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

**** no.

Is that an invitation to social interaction?

If thats the case you'll find me on the other end of the city.

Daily occourence for me, try to get involved in a converstaion,but just creepily hover over other people having a conversation, smiling and nodding waiting for somewhere where I can have an input but never knowing what to say, being super awkward, feeling the akwardnesss around me cause I and everybody else knows I'm not involved in the conversation, creeps A LOT of people out, nobody wants to know me *sigh* :(

Yeah, I'm that person

**** no.

Whtas wrong with NUIG :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Cloud's been lecturing in NUIG for years, not sure what particularly DeV's at at the moment, he usually has a half dozen projects on the go at the one time.

I need another boards.ie Q&A session :rolleyes:

**** no.

(◡‿◡✿)

(ʘ‿ʘ✿) “what you say ‘bout nuig

(ʘ‿ʘ)ノ✿ “Hugsie hold my flower”

• Advertisement

Daily occourence for me, try to get involved in a converstaion,but just creepily hover over other people having a conversation, smiling and nodding waiting for somewhere where I can have an input but never knowing what to say, being super awkward, feeling the akwardnesss around me cause I and everybody else knows I'm not involved in the conversation, creeps A LOT of people out, nobody wants to know me *sigh* :(

Yeah, I'm that person

I get involved at the exact same time as someone else. 9 times out of 10 and then I come off as an awkward prick. But hey I'll give a go at getting to know you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Got my printed statement of my CAO choices just there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

One of my friends is kinda depressed because the leaving is over!? He has nothing "to work towards" now, and this makes him very sad... Any suggestions of something one can aim towards during summer? Not watching a whole series of something, this man likes productive sh1t :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Got my printed statement of my CAO choices just there .

Jeez thats early post!! Mine doesnt come until around 5pm!

Great post infrastructure down in west limerick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Great post infrastructure down in west limerick!

Get it out early before the locals are awake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Prodigious wrote: »
    One of my friends is kinda depressed because the leaving is over!? He has nothing "to work towards" now, and this makes him very sad... Any suggestions of something one can aim towards during summer? Not watching a whole series of something, this man likes productive sh1t :P

one of your "friends" eh? Don't be covering up for yourself lad we don't judge here :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Back from Magaluf! Great week with the lads but jesus christ it was the maddest place I've ever seen...some things which cannot be unseen

Prodigious wrote: »

Tell him to beat Age of empires II campaign mode on hardest difficulty, challenging enough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

Back from Magaluf! Great week with the lads but jesus christ it was the maddest place I've ever seen...some things which cannot be unseen

Haha really? You must be fecked :P

• Advertisement

barry194 wrote: »
    Haha really? You must be fecked :P

Haha fecked isn't the word for it, dying more like! Not sure if I can ever drink again :P

How cheap was drink out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭barry194

Haha fecked isn't the word for it, dying more like! Not sure if I can ever drink again :P

Hahaha I know that feeling all to well. A group of the lads are heading out there soon but myself and few others decided to go to Creamfields instead.

Woo CAO in the post too. This is all very official. Done out like a pay slip

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Anybody like the new home screen design?

Here

My post isn't here yet, I'm all excited now :P

peekachoo wrote: »
    My post isn't here yet, I'm all excited now :P

It should be more relief. Once you see it you're sure that its all right and you didn't accidentally put in the wrong code at the top.

It should be more relief. Once you see it you're sure that its all right and you didn't accidentally put in the wrong code at the top.

got it, everything is in the right place. Phew :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Woo CAO in the post too. This is all very official. Done out like a pay slip

This is making me get out of bed to check :P it better be there :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 236 ✭✭SecondMan

I knew sometin' was up when a little pretty white girl ran to a black man's arms

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement