Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

decisions wrote: »
    I cant see the cats making it to the final this year, but we'll see.

Who is there to beat them? Dublin or Galway are the only ones with any hope of stopping them atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Who is there to beat them? Dublin or Galway are the only ones with any hope of stopping them atm

I'd back either of them to beat them on today's preformence.

Clare gave Laois a fair hydeing today. 1-32 to 15 points as far as I know

I'd back either of them to beat them on today's preformence.

Same but I'd be surprised if kk didn't get to the final at least

It depends how the draw goes, but even Waterford have to be fancying their chances.

• Advertisement

It depends how the draw goes, but even Waterford have to be fancying their chances.

There playin kk next!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Tipp :( kk were there for the taking today, forwards didn't turn up at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Every friggin night :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Anyone see the news?

If you're scared of flying, don't :p

It's weird. I've been seeing that kid around in different forums for a couple of months, he seemed..normal.

Thankfully my absolute laziness meant I wasn't bothered to even read the thread until it was reported as a virus. Even if I had..I don't think I myself would have clicked on 'CryptedKing's' study guide..

• Advertisement

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    It's weird. I've been seeing that kid around in different forums for a couple of months, he seemed..normal.

This.

I was completely taken off guard. Thankfully I didn't care about notes enough to download the file.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

i can't believe im home from the pub at 11. :eek:

peekachoo wrote: »

What's wrong with you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Are you mad? I'd give anything to be out right now! :P

Oooooh I have a really bad joke

Must. Resist.

Gwan, ya might aswell share it :P

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Gwan, ya might aswell share it :P

Nahh I feel like I've made enough horrible jokes for a day :P

peekachoo wrote: »

Is this even possible?

There was nothing happening, went for a few quiet drinks and came home again. Have to be up at like 8 tomorrow anyway :pac:

• Advertisement

Almost made post of the day :eek:

Almost :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I've had almost 4 times as many thanks on one post and still didn't get POD. Now, that hurts. :(

I've had almost 4 times as many thanks on one post and still didn't get POD. Now, that hurts. :(

Ah yeah but the OP itself got a bit more than you. But that's rough :p

And yeah in fairness...it was a great description :pac:

The other post only got like 6 more than me, slower day today I guess

Damn you mods for locking the thread :(...I can see why but still damn you :(

Yeah, you would have definitely got it if they hadn't locked it. I'll go and thank it if it makes you feel better. :pac:

Haha I don't usually get bogged up in thanks but I saw it in new thanks page and I was like woaahhh :eek:

Oh my god I have to do my theory test..keep procrastinating

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056987688

Shit has well and truly hit the fan. I knew there was something fishy about how the posters edited their comments.

This explains why my laptop broke.
    May seem crazy but can I get him to pay for it, it wasnt really mine, more so my dad's.
    Also I did log into accs such as gmail and fb after downloading it, (my dad's email also with business stuff) should I change my password or is it too late?

HugsiePie wrote: »
    This explains why my laptop broke.

Did you click it?? :eek:

Is it alright now? Cos you should get rid of the trojan.

Edit: Change them and do a complete scan

Did you click it?? :eek:

Is it alright now? Cos you should get rid of the trojan

I clicked the link he had and I seen the page, like all I clicked was the link he had on boards, I exed out of I actually dont think I downloaded anything, I exed out cause I was like I dont even need this crap, the LC is over, and since yesterday the computer was going slow, getting slower eachtime I went on it, today it took 30 minutes to turn off the computer (normally a quite fast laptop, scratch that, it always ran very smoothly) tried getting on it maybe an hour ago would start up fine but the screen would stay black when it came time to put in the password to log into the computer, I tried unplugging it and pulling out the battery and then turning it on a few times, it did 2 disc scans but it didnt change anything. So I cant even get the laptop to turn on atm. It loads the microsoft or windows thing at the start fine, it just stays blank when it comes to the log in screen (as in theres no log in screen, just black, its on, but the screen is black)

Also ask someone who knows viruses/trojans/keyloggers :p

I'm hopeless when it comes to them..never got any proper ones.

You would have to have downloaded the file, I clicked on the link as well. My computer is fine and I've done two scans.
    Also ask someone who knows viruses/trojans/keyloggers :p

I'm hopeless when it comes to them..never got any proper ones.

But the scans I did werent antivirus scans, they were disc scans that my computer reccomends if you didnt turn off the labtop correctly (pulling out battery and plug) and I cant get into the computer cause its a blank screen.

• Advertisement

I had a scary situation where someone intentionally sent me a link that installed spyware into my computer. At the time I had a hosted domain and it gave the person complete access to my domain and subdomains that were rented to other users, all under my hosting.
    Anyway this person sent me a "file", I think it was an "application" for a sub, downloaded it and nothing came up so I just assumed it wad a faulty document. Until the person started emailing me asking me what I was up to on certain websites and things like who's profiles I've been looking at or why was my password for whatever account so weird/easy/strange.
    I had to completely wipe my harddrive losing a sh!t amount of domain related data and whatnot and also had to take down my site and those who I had hosted sites for a week to update firewalls and security measures.
    Moral of the story? Don't trust the internet kids. Not even me. I'm a public flasher/sociopath :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement