Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

peekachoo wrote: »
    Does this mean I have friends now...??? :D

What's a friend and where do I download one..?

:pac:

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Does this mean I have friends now...??? :D

With an icon as awesome as that I'm sure you've had many friends in your time, now for Corvo, I imagine, tend to be imaginary, but just go with the flow, its best you let him entertain himself with the idea that people actually like him, I dont think he actually realises, bless his heart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

I said no anyway I couldn't bring myself to go for a coffee :eek:

Imagine the awkwardness :pac: I much prefer doing these things the drunk way :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

HugsiePie wrote: »
    With an icon as awesome as that I'm sure you've had many friends in your time, now for Corvo, I imagine, tend to be imaginary, but just go with the flow, its best you let him entertain himself with the idea that people actually like him, I dont think he actually realises, bless his heart.

I have a few close friends. We lucky few. We band of brothers.

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    What's a friend and where do I download one..?

:pac:

:(

DAMN IT NIM, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU! I'm your friend :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

not as awesome as you guys xox

Ah laeve him be, he tries. :P

[PS I can't multiquote via Nokia :P]
    Nim. Some day you'll understand.

Jade- you understand me girl. EVERYTHING is better under the influence. :pac:

Yes, yes, just keep telling yourself that. It'll get better some day :) You just keep living in hope

And going for a coffee is pretty boring. You would need some event going on.

Shame the fleadhs not in Cavan again :pac:

Jade- you understand me girl. EVERYTHING is better under the influence. :pac:

This is so true! I'll never understand how the non-drinkers live their lives :P

Jade. wrote: »

We dont. We just hang out on Boards all day

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=-CnLSxqgyYM

6 minutes in. Go on out of it Corvo!

They probably remember most of it for one

+1. Besides I'm much more friendly while drunk. Not even falling around drunk but like with a few drinks.
    Otherwise I'm like that moody meme cat. :P

Yes, yes, just keep telling yourself that. It'll get better some day :) You just keep living in hope

Damn it Corvo, why didnt you respond to that, now I feel like I'm bullying you and I dont like bullies, they never get the sympathy vote!

I definitley am more friendly when I'm drunk! I'm so socially awkward when I'm sober unless I'm really close to the people I'm with :pac:

I definitley am more friendly when I'm drunk! I'm so socially awkward when I'm sober unless I'm really close to the people I'm with :pac:

Ah the amount of people who say theyre socially awkward these days, I just dont believe it, try being me, then you'll see social akward-ity!!!!!!

are we the same person?

When im sober I get on with everyone while my friend just makes enemies.

Then one of them gets sick and my super friend mode kicks in and I sober up in seconds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Ah the amount of people who say theyre socially awkward these days, I just dont believe it, try being me, then you'll see social akward-ity!!!!!!

I'm so socially awkward aswell!! :pac: like literally I went into first year knowing nobody so that made it even worse and now I'm just known as the super quiet one! :(

Oh please :rolleyes:

You haven't seen me with a group of people..or even just 1 person :o

• Advertisement

I think we're all socially awkward or we wouldnt be here.

are we the same person?

Yes

Boards.ie is actually just one person with a massive multiple personality disorder :eek:

From the looks of things it's just as well that house party never happened! Imagine how horrible the first hour or so would have been! :eek:

I deal with my shyness but just not talking at all. People are socked when I actually do talk! I've been like this since I was a baby. I just cringe when people bring up how quiet I am! :pac:
    are we the same person?

Maybe :eek: We could be clones :P

From the looks of things it's just as well that house party never happened! Imagine how horrible the first hour or so would have been! :eek:

The ice would be broken by ye all turning on me :(

The ice would be broken by ye all turning on me :(

would we :eek:

are we the same person?
    I'm so socially awkward aswell!! :pac: like literally I went into first year knowing nobody so that made it even worse and now I'm just known as the super quiet one! :(
    Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Oh please :rolleyes:

You haven't seen me with a group of people..or even just 1 person :o
    Just because you're not a cheerleader or jock doesnt make you socially awkward, being socially awkward is being excluded from every conversation ever, I'm the quiet, weird awkward one that no one wants to be around-FOR NO REASON! I seem to annoy people by just being in their presence and some just develop a really deep hatred for me despite never having spoke to me for more than 2 minutes *sigh* I try and try to converse with people but some (all) people just dont let me- this is happens far too many times in the day tumblr_m39nzbwyAQ1r92jy6o1_500.jpg

And whenever I do have the confidence to say something in a conversation (cause I have 0 self esteem and 0 confidence) its just completely ignored, I was trying to chat with someone the other day and I was literally just rammed to the side by another person who ran up to the person I was talking to-I was freaking invisible, people dont even want yo know me, likee I'll try to introduce myself and they run away at the first chance they get :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Its always been this way

Rant over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I remember reading my school report thing from play school and it said something like they hadn't heard me say a whole sentence in the whole year. I wouldn't talk to anyone outside my family practically.

Just because you're not a cheerleader or jock doesnt make you socially awkward, being socially awkward is being excluded from every conversation ever, I'm the quiet, weird awkward one that no one wants to be around-FOR NO REASON! I seem to annoy people by just being in their presence and some just develop a really deep hatred for me despite never having spoke to me for more than 2 minutes *sigh* I try and try to converse with people but some (all) people just dont let me- this is happens far too many times in the day tumblr_m39nzbwyAQ1r92jy6o1_500.jpg

And whenever I do have the confidence to say something in a conversation (cause I have 0 self esteem and 0 confidence) its just completely ignored, I was trying to chat with someone the other day and I was literally just rammed to the side by another person who ran up to the person I was talking to-I was freaking invisible, people dont even want yo know me, likee I'll try to introduce myself and they run away at the first chance they get :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Its always been this way

Rant over

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUddqRma_29sc5y2RGQoZMPPnJcfle1BhVIev9ceOMtN7zr282

• Advertisement

I remember reading my school report thing from play school and it said something like they hadn't heard me say a whole sentence in the whole year. I wouldn't talk to anyone outside my family practically.

All my school reports were like this! I used to get poor on everything like class speaking, class participation etc. I basically went through primary school without talking :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement