Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    It's a 2004 game. It'll run fine on anything from maybe 2005 and onwards

The laptop freezes every half hour, and it takes an age to turn on :/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    The laptop freezes every half hour, and it takes an age to turn on :/

Oh in that case, don't bother with it. It'll get real annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Did you guys ever take a dump in your school toilets? I never did in my 6 years there. There would always be the people who would throw stuff over the top and I just never felt comfortable. Also, there was no toilet seats and often no toilet paper which was a hindrance.

Never in the old school that I had for 4 years. I went home once or twice rather than use them.

The new school that we had for 6th year had 4, count em', 4 different toilets and one had no sign so it was clean :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

There is an ice cream van driving around outside playing its music at 2.15 am.

Meth Cornettos anyone?

I bet when you go outside it will have never been there and man door hand hook car door.

• Advertisement

Yeah because the first thing I thought when I heard it was "oooh I've an idea. Let's go outside!"
    :P

Ice cream is ice cream. Get me a mint 99

Ice cream is ice cream. Get me a mint 99

would you like that sprinkled with E or just some weed?

"The Giant Snake of 2012" was the highlight of our adjoining boys school. There were photos of it all over Facebook. I don't think they flushed it for almost 10 days and lads literally queued up to see it. To this day nobody knows who...gave birth to it.

Some scumbag literally wiped the walls with his crap.

One lad took a dump in another lads bag

Right in the bag.

Ive also seen guys take a dump on the toilet seat and directly next to the toilet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Toilet heaven! :cool:

There'd always be some idiot who would stuff the toilet paper down the toilet in our school, so toilet paper was eventually banned from the boys toilets. Then some scumbag set off a firework in the toilets and made a huge mess. The staff sort of stopped trying after that. My school had a minority of scumbags who just ruined everything for everyone.

I guess my school is nothing compared to you in terms of the toilet business. The toilets are new, came in 2011 I think and was rather clean. Took one dump in it and that was it as scumbags broke the hinges, the seats, the taps and even one urinal. Fireworks set off were common. Same with drug dealing. Came across as hooligan idiotness until a serious new low came when someone took a dump in the sink. Ever since then, lads have been holding their shīt in until 3:45.

I hoping college toilets are well maintained.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Ive also seen guys take a dump on the toilet seat and directly next to the toilet.

That's nasty, but why were you watching them taking a shit? :P

We had people constantly throwing the roll in the toilet, constant sandwitches in the urinal, locks broke of all the cubicals.

What else would we do Vito?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

That's nasty, but why were you watching them taking a shit? :P

It's probably one of his long list of fetishes he has :pac:

Probably in there somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

So yeah... got in on my real id. Club was near empty though, so left early. Found a big husky out on the main road on the way home and it followed us so I brought it into the back garden and put it in my dog's pen and gave it food... Kinda random ! :D

Now somebody is looking for their husky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Now somebody is looking for their husky.

Well I'd imagine they might be grateful seeing as it could have potentially been run over by a car. I'd say they're still in bed to be honest, hence the reason the dog was running off by itself in the first place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Prodigious wrote: »
    Afraid of getting reported methinks :P

WHAT?! When did I ever report anyone?! :(:(:(

I dont know Hugsie. The Gardaí have been hastling me. Anything to confess?

• Advertisement

Never took a dump in the school the 5 years of secondary school, even though they were reasonably clean.

One of the fifth years took a sh1t in the urinals in the last few weeks before we finished. When the principal came in giving out about it I could do nothing but laugh which didn't go down well. Who ever did it should be made eat it, cos its just rotten

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

The worst thing that ever happened in the toilets in my school was someone throwing lucozade at the ceiling... :pac: Must have been in a very innocent school! :P

On another note last minute packing has to be the worst :( I always feel like I'm forgetting everything!

Anyone watching the Leinster football final today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Anyone watching the Leinster football final today?
    From an Irish pub abroad :)

COYBIB!

Tv3 are no rté

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Rigamortus

Anybody see frank ocean yesterday?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Heartbroken after the match last night :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Waiting on my stupid fúcking friends so we can o to the pub, going to miss the first 10 :(

Grr I don't like TV3
    decisions wrote: »
    Waiting on my stupid fúcking friends so we can o to the pub, going to miss the first 10 :(

Amhrán na bhFiann being played now, you won't miss much

• Advertisement

3v6bn3.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement