Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

1f46d600185d0a2ebd466c8c85fedf97.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

The Ormande hotel in Kilkenny?? Hahahahaha my debs is on there too

look I suppose if I have to I can stay up there until yours is on yeno I'll have the dress and all with me

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Are ya sure there not both on the same night ? Haha

We're the only ones there that night! I'm on the committee and I know for a fact that our people booked out every hotel room :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

peekachoo wrote: »
    We're the only ones there that night! I'm on the committee and I know for a fact that our people booked out every hotel room :D

Why do ye need hotel rooms?

• Advertisement

We stay the night and come home the next day! It's not something a lot of other places do but our schools have always done it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

That sounds excessively expensive. Also is the party going to start at 10 in the morning after breakfast?

Not really its only an extra 25 euro and basically what happens is everyone drinks all night and then gets the bus home the next morning, showers, meet up during the day for drinks and food in one of the pubs uptown and then heads somewhere again that night!

Aaaannnddd then we all sleep for two weeks

Jaysus ye will go through some load of drink!!

Its the job :D

• Advertisement

Never leave an iPod touch in your back pocket, while working on a farm or sitting on a wall :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Never leave an iPod touch in your back pocket, while working on a farm or sitting on a wall :/

Never leave your bike outside a swimming pool when there's a bunch of lowlife scumbags living nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Prodigious wrote: »
    Never leave your bike outside a swimming pool when there's a bunch of lowlife scumbags living nearby.

its ireland..there'll always be scumbags

Turned on the radio 30-45 mins ago, and they still haven't played a song I don't like :D

Pity they wouldn't do that in the middle of the day..........

Edit: And after an hour they went and ruined it all by playing Nicky minage :/

Nooothing better than a battered sausage after a night out :pac:

Lads if we're looking for 10,000 posts by results night? We havnt a hope at this rate of goin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

peekachoo wrote: »
    Nooothing better than a battered sausage after a night out :pac:

Supermacs?

Anybody following the Cavan-Derry game. Fúck its close stuff. Its in extra time going into second half. Cavan-21 Derry-18

decisions wrote: »
    Supermacs?

nah we don't have any branded chipper places in town. Just some small place :P

Yes yes yes. Dual Cavan-Galway wins.

Final score 1-22 - 0-19

Cavan for Sam

• Advertisement

Cavan for Sam

In your dreams, Sam and Liam are both coming home to Dublin this year :cool:

We lost three of our best players during that game. Two returned for extra time.

Woop there it is. Woop there it is.

We lost three of our best players during that game. Two returned for extra time.

Woop there it is. Woop there it is.

I really don't understand the extra time rules in GAA, regarding subs and cards ect.

I actually asked my dad about that and he just said "I don't fúcking know"

Is it treated at a sort of new game or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭ray2012

Sorting out accommodation is an absolute nightmare! Not only have I to see where I'd like to go in 1 city, but also in another city in case I don't get my first choice.. :o

Having an extremely tight budget also makes it ten times worse. I've dreaded doing all this sorting out since 5th year..! :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Yea its both a new game and not a new game..
    Its a new game in the sense that if you were reduced to 14 men in normal time, you can start 15 men for extra time. However its not like a new game in the sense that obviously if there was a home and away agreement you dont all take off to the opposing teams pitch..
    Regards to cards etc, before it was that you got a clean slate. If you got a yellow in normal time it wouldnt carry through to extra time but that seems to have changed now(atleast it has at other levels)
    If a player got 2 yellows in normal time, Im nearly certain they can come back for extra time(because you dont get a ban for 2 yellows) as this is under the "this is a new game thing"
    I dont think a straight red could come back on though, willing to be proven wrong on that but I couldnt imagine so.
    Does that cover everything? :P

Thats what I suspected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭N64

Take the GAA talk to the GAA forum :rolleyes: :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

decisions wrote: »
    Sam and Liam are both coming home to Dublin this year :cool:

This.

Btw, you never replied :(

• Advertisement

Its a chat thread and my beloved Cavan and Galway won. Nothing else was being talked about anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement