Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

The HD mod on PC is amazing. Like IV amazing.

And peek tell them to fúck off. Shoulda joined the committee if they wanted to make choices.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Link?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLzrFTsKhUag5a1qwrydaa05sOuEtOS2QTqduVFbnsO8aLep0OSA
    3203_screen03.jpg

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-san-andreas-hd

Ok its not IV but its a huge step up from vanilla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

I need to get a laptop quickly so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

peekachoo wrote: »
    I'm so close to pulling out of the debs at this stage, organising it has completely ruined it for me, I'm getting abusive phone calls and everything over the prices (65??) and our choice of leaving town for the afterparty...i just don't even wanna go anymore :P

Our school decided to let the parents council organise the debs this year because the people in the debs committee last year spent so much time on it :P there still is a grad committee but they don't do much :pac:

• Advertisement

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-san-andreas-hd

Ok its not IV but its a huge step up from vanilla

I've tried installing that before but it wouldn't work and all the instructions were in Spanish or Portuguese or something..

I'll try it again I guess

It gets even better with the icenhancer enb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Our school decided to let the parents council organise the debs this year because the people in the debs committee last year spent so much time on it :P there still is a grad committee but they don't do much :pac:

our hotel got onto us this week saying we have to bring an extra cheque on the night to cover damages so we had to charge an extra 5 onto our tickets which were originally 60 and we're all being accused of keeping the money! :eek:
    And we got free buses for the party the next night and all people are doing is complaining about it :P

Ours were 75. One lad on the committee stole over a hundred but after "talking" to him he paid it back

Nim check this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWtq4s1SOiQ

our hotel got onto us this week saying we have to bring an extra cheque on the night to cover damages so we had to charge an extra 5 onto our tickets which were originally 60 and we're all being accused of keeping the money! :eek:
    And we got free buses for the party the next night and all people are doing is complaining about it :P

In this country, no matter what way you do something, there will always be people complaining. Tis impossible keep everyone happy. Just forget them and go and have the craic. They'll all be twisted on the night so not much will bother them, :P

• Advertisement

I don't even care, in my eyes we have the session of a lifetime sorted :pac: it's just fairly bad when people are ringing me every day and shouting at me every night I go out, **** :P

Only another week of it left is all :D

Tis on days like this I wish I had a tv for the playstation. Mad for a game of gta. Especially since San Andreas was mentioned :pac:

Anyone know where to get expansion packs cheap?? :confused: I'm dying to play the sims and have all of the expansion packs apart from the last two cause I don't have the money for them :( :pac:

You just missed the Origin sale I take it. Sims was on a mad sale.

Dem bitches got nothin' on me!

263829.png

You just missed the Origin sale I take it. Sims was on a mad sale.

Noooooooo!!! :( fml

I seen an expansion as low as 7 bucks I believe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Noooooooo!!! :( fml

There is a way of getting it cheap, or free actually but it's not something that Origin or EA would approve of. PM me for details about it.

EDIT: That okay Corvo?

Edit that post J. Talking about that is against ToS

Yep thats fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Anyone know where to get expansion packs cheap?? :confused: I'm dying to play the sims and have all of the expansion packs apart from the last two cause I don't have the money for them :( :pac:

which ones do you want?

• Advertisement

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    which ones do you want?

Seasons and university life :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Seasons and university life :pac:

if i can , i'll send them to you :P , i haven't played them for years :)

All I used to do on the sims when I was younger ('twas the first sims!) was build houses haha

Rosebud was the money cheat :pac:

I'm actually playing Sims now, my favourite thing to do was always to build walls around a sim and watch them die...

Just me? :rolleyes:

Andy how the hell do you install Rikintosh's GFX mod??

I copy all the files to the game folder, when I start the game it's got the GFX logo and all but nothing's changed :mad:

I'm actually playing Sims now, my favourite thing to do was always to build walls around a sim and watch them die...

Just me? :rollseyes:

Or take the ladder out of the swimming pool or leave off fireworks in the house and see how much of the house you could set on fire :P

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Or take the ladder out of the swimming pool or leave off fireworks in the house and see how much of the house you could set on fire :P

I'm not alone? :D

I still love the sims. Nothing better that starting in a unfurnished apartment and moving up to a three story mandion with 12 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4 game rooms, and enough decoration to pay off Africas debt

I'm not alone? :D

No I never actually let the sims live their lives at all,but if I did, I'd try get them all to hate each other :pac: I'd build houses, kill the sims that owned them and then start the process again, 'twas great craic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Got a phone call to play a junior b football match that starts in 15 mins :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement