Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I'm busy sulking at getting a set of handcuffs worth a fiver over a newbridge bracelet

Handcuffs you say, kinky :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

decisions wrote: »
    I haven't watched the Simpsons in ages, it's just not very funny but it did have some very good moments. That being one of them.

There's not much else to watch on the tv at 6/7, and that's normally when I'm getting something to eat, so sometimes I throw them on when I'm eating

Not a fan of Australian soaps then? :pac:

Or nationwide?

Not a fan of Australian soaps then? :pac:

No.

I really don't watch much tv. Sports, motorsports, top gear, started watching suits when it started on rte, and the aul love/hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

Handcuffs you say, kinky :P

You should follow the grad/debs thread. Ciaran wont take me and is just handing out newbridge bracelets. randy suggested these fabulous handcuffs but they wont go for much on ebay.

You could watch Vsauce on youtube. **** will blow your mind. I have to watch it high one day. It would blow your mind without the stuff so on it must be revolutionary.

• Advertisement

Or nationwide?

Nationwide is just me loife!! <3 and fair city <3

:/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

The Australian soaps were another addiction that I had to just try and get rid of over time. Thankfully I have been free of the things for about a year. You'd miss the hot chicks in em though.

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    No.

I really don't watch much tv. Sports, motorsports, top gear, started watching suits when it started on rte, and the aul love/hate.

I'd be the same, if you swap suits for Grays and I have to admit I did watch home and away for a bit. The river boys *drools*

No wonder that where all the unemployed went. Its subliminal messaging.

Bet they all thought you got paid to live on the beach.

And fairly shítty is laughable at times. T'was on there tonight and that Paul Brennon dosent come off as a hard man at all he come off as a complete knob that needs an absolute hiding.

I'd be the same, if you swap suits for Grays and I have to admit I did watch home and away for a bit. The river boys *drools*

Suits is decent enough. I think anywAy, watch the odd episode of criminal minds and csi aswell. But I wouldn't be mad on csi

• Advertisement

No wonder that where all the unemployed went. Its subliminal messaging.

Bet they all thought you got paid to live on the beach.

And fairly shítty is laughable at times. T'was on there tonight and that Paul Brennon dosent come off as a hard man at all he come off as a complete knob that needs an absolute hiding.

Someone got murdered on it recently :eek: and a car crash aswell !! The shít has really hit the fan in the land of fair shítty! :pac:

I'd watch criminal minds when I'm bored but never CSI, it just doesn't keep my attention at all.

aye the car crash is the story arc alright. I'm fairly off and on. Id be up to date but dont explicitly watch it.

That murder however went right over my head apparently.

The only thing worse is Eastenders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Anybody with San Andreas on PC have serious lag issues when CJ is around vehicles or inside garages? It's impossible to play it like that.

Whats your system specs?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Anybody with San Andreas on PC have serious lag issues when CJ is around vehicles or inside garages? It's impossible to play it like that.

It's running fine for me but it's glitching a bit, not showing some buildings while flying over them etc.

What's your specs? (Run the program (Windows + R) 'dxdiag' and post the system and display specs)

Fúck you Nim I called being nerd on this one.

And yours could be just the fact tis an old engine. Many's the time I smashed into thin air only to have a tree magically appear.

Whats your system specs?

Specs are AMD FX-6200 at 3.8Ghz, Gigabyte 970A mobo and EVGA GTX 660 SC 2GB. These are good specs and should be able to run something made in 05.. Any ideas or would it be W7?

aye the car crash is the story arc alright. I'm fairly off and on. Id be up to date but dont explicitly watch it.

That murder however went right over my head apparently.

The only thing worse is Eastenders.

The worst thing is my parents and granny watch both if them. I'd nearly prefer fair city to eastenders. At least there not always shouting and screaming and crying on fair city.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Fúck you Nim I called being nerd on this one.

Fine :mad:

• Advertisement

Hmm. Any mods or tweaks?

And eastenders is so bad. And a terrible representation of the east end. Half the cast should have been knee capped by now.

I was going to offer my 2c but I think I'm going to stay out of the testosterone on this one.

:pac:

Hmm. Any mods or tweaks?

Added the ENB mod. That included a custom HUD too but it was the same before I installed those. Laggy around junctions, cars and pedestrians.

2c will hardly fix his trouble. Maybe his super 1337 machine is offended that he's using such a low graphics game

Am I the only one on here that just knows the very basics of computers. And when I say basics I mean basic uses :pac:

I'd make a guess at cpu bottlenecking. Tis an old game so how many cores does it use out of your six? Still that clock speed should handle it.

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Am I the only one on here that just knows the very basics of computers. And when I say basics I mean basic uses :pac:

Probably :P

2c will hardly fix his trouble. Maybe his super 1337 machine is offended that he's using such a low graphics game

I upped everything all the way up. Very High GFX Visuals, Aniliasing at 3, screen at 1200x800x16. No fps limit.

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Laggy around junctions, cars and pedestrians.

Laggy everywhere except the top of mountains so :pac:

• Advertisement

Is there draw distance? Try turn down anything that has to render more objects.

Ah Mt Chilliad. That should be fun in V

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement