Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

jamo, do you play FSX or MS Flight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    jamo, do you play FSX or MS Flight?

Have FSX. Flight was shít!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

decisions wrote: »
    My attitude to horses, cows and large animals in general is they are bigger than me, so I'm saying well back. I'm not afraid, I just don't know how one is supposed to deal with them and I value my life.

If your standing behind them either stand well back or get stuck in beside them if your beside them they won't do much damage if any with a kick. Same as when your playing hurling :pac: only way you learn how to deal with them is through experience, and some people never learn. They can be quite dangerous alright though, especially if your not used to them. Stick with me and ill protect you ;) xoxo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    If your standing behind them either stand well back or get stuck in beside them if your beside them they won't do much damage if any with a kick. Same as when your playing hurling :pac: only way you learn how to deal with them is through experience, and some people never learn. They can be quite dangerous alright though, especially if your not used to them. Stick with me and ill protect you ;) xoxo

My knight in shining armour ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

In all the fear some do get really friendly. Like they'll walk up and try to lick you and follow you about like an oversized dog which I think is the best thing ever.

• Advertisement

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Have FSX. Flight was shít!

Ah damn I just downloaded Flight.

Graphics wise it's better no? FSX is like 6 years old..

Looking into flight sim again, have too much free time :D I remember playing it when I was like 10

But thats not keeping in line with your "patience" tactic.

Patience is key. That rhyme will be like bringing out a bag of nuts to try lure them out the gap calmly if that doesn't work then the wavin pipe/ ash plant will come out :D

In all the fear some do get really friendly. Like they'll walk up and try to lick you and follow you about like an oversized dog which I think is the best thing ever.

Same thing with foals. Colts will just follow you around and try to nod his head for a scratch whereas fillys just basically wants you to fúck off.

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Patience is key. That rhyme will be like bringing out a bag of nuts to try lure them out the gap calmly if that doesn't work then the wavin pipe/ ash plant will come out :D

And what happens when one makes a break and you're seen running through a club with a hard pipe and your nuts after a terrified girl?

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Ah damn I just downloaded Flight.

Graphics wise it's better no? FSX is like 6 years old..

Looking into flight sim again, have too much free time :D I remember playing it when I was like 10

It's more of an arcade kind of a game than a simulator. Graphics wise, it's good but there's only one scenery available which is Hawaii. FSX is 7 years old but with a bit of tweaking, you can get it running without difficulties.

• Advertisement

And what happens when one makes a break and you're seen running through a club with a hard pipe and your nuts after a terrified girl?

Was waiting for a response like that :pac:

randy is a bad influence. I'm learning fast.

Probably should go to sleep.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

randy is a bad influence. I'm learning fast.
    >_>

I will become a mod one day!

How did the likes of bluejay and desie get the post when theyre only like myself

Do I sense some jealousy corvo?? :pac:

I post on two sites and on one or that other I will eventually get that sweet navy blue

I post on two sites and on one or that other I will eventually get that sweet navy blue

I'm pretty sure asking to be a mod reduces your chances of ever getting picked :pac: The other mods will think you want to be mod just for the superiority etc.

Moral of the story: Make them think you don't want it. PM Randy every day telling him about how you don't want to be a mod :D

It'll work, I'm sure.

Considering I'm one of few who probably know most of the ToS and outside this OT im actually productive for the site, moreso for the other site I'm more than just someone with a superiority complex. And its really not the mod badge im looking for on the other site its the modders (not moderator) badge and maybe the writers badge.

Still I want to know how they got the role while being such young members.

Donald-Duck-wet1.jpg

• Advertisement

Didnt work out for ya there randy

Bah!

Andy, you'll never be a mod :cool:

;(

What does that face even mean? ;( :confused:

It's a sad face with a tear running up your face

);

That's better

I suppose that make sense, he didn't seem to grasp the idea of gravity.

Corvo defies gravity

The touch site is acting up on me, I can see my post telling Andy he won't be a mod, and then the next one is about him defying gravity.

• Advertisement

decisions wrote: »
    The touch site is acting up on me, I can see my post telling Andy he won't be a mod, and then the next one is about him defying gravity.

That's been happening to me too, I think it happens when it's like the last post of a page but I'm not sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement