Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Oh, I know it'll be fine. It's just we'll all be heading into town a bit past noon probably for drinks and stuff which means I somehow have to either last the whole thing on 2 hours of sleep or somehow get my sleeping pattern back on track.

You gotta celebrate somehow! Your worked for the past two years for these exams and this puts an end to it all .. Regardless of my results I'm definitely going out sure everyone's in the same boat :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

peekachoo wrote: »
    Your story sounds more like bad luck brian :pac:
    Brian? Whut?!! :confused:
    It's never too early for drinks haha. Our bus is leaving early as well, before 5 for some reason.
    Take it a bit easy though, or you'll be fked later on! ;)

And make sure to eat first.

I might end up falling over and somebody might even have to pick me up off the ground. *cough* :pac:
    /Paging ManULad

Hmmmm ... suddenly that abbreviation seems ambiguous! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Randy don't tell me you don't know who Bad Luck Brian is?!?! :eek:

PS. Someday. Someday I will shove each and every one of ye over. And you know what I'll do? Laugh and walk away, and then throw sly digs at ye for weeks afterwards.

Because that's what ye deserve. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Randy don't tell me you don't know who Bad Luck Brian is?!?! :eek:

PS. Someday. Someday I will shove each and every one of ye over. And you know what I'll do? Laugh and walk away, and then throw sly digs at ye for weeks afterwards.

Because that's what ye deserve. :pac:

Good luck with that Peek, I always wear sticky shoes unlike you :p

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Good luck with that Peek, I always wear sticky shoes unlike you :p

do I want to know why your shoes are sticky? :eek:

• Advertisement

What I meant is my shoes are made of rubber unlike yours are made of wood or ceramic. Don't be getting dirty thoughts there Peek

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

PS. Someday. Someday I will shove each and every one of ye over.

Ah now that's not fair, I haven't slagged you over that falling down thing

I think..

Really randy? You don't know Bad Luck Brian?

5bf.jpg

looks-on-the-bright-side-goes-blind.jpg

badluckbriangets4f8570a144c4c.jpg
    ;)

I was just awful confused there as to what one must stand in to make their shoes sticky. :rolleyes:

...wooden shoes? Really? :P

Oh, is that his name, I'm used to the meme all right.

I thought she was getting Prod's real name mixed up! :o
    Beat me to it! :pac:

So .... from now on, Corvo is Sandy and jam is StickyShoes!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

And I thought my sleeping pattern was fúcked when i can't fall asleep before 2 in the morning

• Advertisement

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    And I thought my sleeping pattern was fúcked when i can't fall asleep before 2 in the morning

That's what people usually call 'early'

2 in the morning? I can't even get off the laptop before 2 in the morning, then maybe 2 hours on the phone and an hour trying to fall asleep.

So .... from now on, Corvo is Sandy and jam is StickyShoes!! :cool:

bittersweet revenge :D

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    That's what people usually call 'early'

2 in the morning? I can't even get off the laptop before 2 in the morning, then maybe 2 hours on the phone and an hour trying to fall asleep.

On a typical night, I'd be in bed by 12-12:30 and asleep by 12:30-1. Just an hour later is all I suppose haha

When some one puts up some night at friends 18th on fb at 11:30 in the night, you have to think it was a shít 18th if there home at 11:30

Well then Randy and Peek aren't invited to the LC meet party in NUIG :rolleyes:

Don't be jealous Peek that I can stay on my feet for long periods of time

Or just posting on phone from pub?

Though it could be someone U-18 who's left stuck if they headed clubbing too ...

Definatly u18 alright. But it really wouldn't surprise me if twas finished with by 12 cos the lads whose 18th it was, really isn't a sociable person all he does is grunt when your talking to him.
    Unless he's changed completely since June. I'm surprised to hear he had an 18th tbh.

Well then Randy and Peek aren't invited to the LC meet party in NUIG :rolleyes:

Didn't wanna go tbh anyway, rude hosts call for a sh*t party :P

Don't be jealous Peek that I can stay on my feet for long periods of time

You must be so proud of fulfilling that challenging accomplishment
    (put on 6 inch heels for 7 hours and then come back to me with your result ;) )

Or just ask Sandy ... >_>
    Definatly u18 alright. But it really wouldn't surprise me if twas finished with by 12 cos the lads whose 18th it was, really isn't a sociable person all he does is grunt when your talking to him.
    Unless he's changed completely since June. I'm surprised to hear he had an 18th tbh.
    Ahhh right.

People do come out of their shells though ... though probably not THAT quickly ...

Didn't wanna go tbh anyway, rude hosts call for a sh*t party :P

You must be so proud of fulfilling that challenging accomplishment
    (put on 6 inch heels for 7 hours and then come back to me with your result ;) )

Well that's mean Peek. I never knew you would stoop so low and hit the ground to say something that to me :(

Challenge accepted. Hell I'll make it interesting by wearing it up the mountain.

Lols not gonna do it anyway :pac:

He might be a completely different person with a few jäger bombs inside him!

Id say Seeing a load of twisted young fellas trying to walk in high heels could be some of the most entertaining thing anyone could watch :pac:

• Advertisement

Well that's mean Peek. I never knew you would stoop so low and hit the ground to say something that to me :(

Challenge accepted. Hell I'll make it interesting by wearing it up the mountain.

chicken.png
    He might be a completely different person with a few jäger bombs inside him!

Id say Seeing a load of twisted young fellas trying to walk in high heels could be some of the most entertaining thing anyone could watch :pac:
    Lots of people are, and it is! ;)

pussy :rolleyes:

I thought it was normally busyer on here at this hour

Randy, how come posts in the Dome and Cuckoo's Nest don't affect users' post counts?

I thought it was normally busyer on here at this hour

Depends on the night.
    Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Randy, how come posts in the Dome and Cuckoo's Nest don't affect users' post counts?
    Coz given the nature of those forums, they would be rife for spamming for postcount.

Which some eejits will actually do! :rolleyes:

You'd know Sandy wasn't here :P

You would miss him/her alright, and where did he get the name sandy?

Tis only 2 weeks and 3 days till results :eek: I'm fairly curious to how I got on myself tbh. First tests I was ever curious about the results of.

Tis only 2 weeks and 3 days till results :eek: I'm fairly curious to how I got on myself tbh. First tests I was ever curious about the results of.

He likes to dress up in heels and pink clothes and sings covers of Grease. We don't judge here :rolleyes:

Same. I have this recurring dream that I got 15% in Irish :P

Why did Randy edit Peekachoo's post?

I never noticed ?

I just realised that it is now Sunday which means I have my driving test tomorrow morning,,, OH JAYSUS LAWD!!!

• Advertisement

He likes to dress up in heels and pink clothes and sings covers of Grease. We don't judge here :rolleyes:

Same. I have this recurring dream that I got 15% in Irish :P

Jaysus corvo, I mean sandy your leaving down us farmers with that carry on!!

Irish was my 7th subject of you know what I mean, but just realised the other day that ill be lucky to pass one of my other subjects which means I could be counting me points from Irish. That's not good.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement