Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Just as thought. Women cant play war games.

Certain female gamers on boards would rip you a new one for saying that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

So would certain male gamers but I'm not one to shy form controversy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I. DONT. THINK. YOU. ARE. HARDCORE. ENOUGH.

1v1 me. Right now. I'll own u n00b.

I swear to god someday I'll rip your balls off and make you gargle them in blood.
    :P

I was going to sleep early but this just got interesting!
    peekachoo wrote: »
    I swear to god someday I'll rip your balls off and make you gargle them in blood.
    :P

No pressure to come up with a good reply or anything Corvo :rolleyes:

Look at this chicken. Wont even 1v1 me. Shipment map on CoD4 right now

• Advertisement

I don't have it. Or live. :rolleyes:
    Guess you get to feel better about yourself for one day longer sandy :)

Fight me irl.

I'd love to, I hear they rear em fair weak in cavan :)

Nothing that comes from Ulster is weak. I'd like to see your attempt at catching and holding a calf in a headlock.

why would i, or anyone, ever want to do that? :pac:

• Advertisement

Because it had to be tagged. Work is work and they put up a hell of a fight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    Certain female gamers on boards would rip you a new one for saying that :pac:
    Including a certain female gamer Boards Admin! :pac:

Just sayin' gargling might not be the first thing to hit you! ;)
    Because it had to be tagged. Work is work and they put up a hell of a fight.
    Poor calf probably didn't realise you wanted to tag him; thought you were up to your usual late-night tricks!! :rolleyes:

To be clear I dont actually think that. But getting peek riled up is great craic altogether at times :pac:

Anything to get aggro with sandy :P

Y U h8t moi :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

To be clear I dont actually think that.
    See him run!!! :pac:

Btw, before ye two fight, ye'd better agree on a uniform height for the high heels ... keep it even, like. ;)

And ManULad can be referee / picker-upper.

I foresee a gaming future where all gamers are born free and equal under our God, Steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Sleeping pattern is sort of back on track. Didn't sleep Saturday night so fell asleep last night at around 11.

Imagine, this time 2 weeks it'll only be two days. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

I'm now waking up at sociable hours, but I think I preferred being up to all hours of the night and then sleeping all day.

God I had an uneasy sleep last night. Wtf is with Hells Highway when you're escaping from the bunker and the screen starts flashing to an image of the dead guy? It's like Slender or something I nearly fell off my bed :eek:

• Advertisement

Age card just came in the door...they got my name wrong! Fúck my life! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

i hate when you're used to getting up early for work then on days off u automatically wake up at that time and cant get back to sleep :mad:

The postman was at the door at 9 this morning, he kept ringing the doorbell but I kept thinking my mam will get it. But then I realised she was at work...so I sprinted down the stairs, sprained my ankle and when I got there..he was gone.

So now I have a sprained ankle, was woken up at 9 and have to collect the package at the delivery office.

:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

The results night on the 14th coincides with my grandparent's 50th anniversary party. Do they not know that I exist? They've invited everyone, my uncle in Boston, cousins in England, China and Argentina and and grand-uncle from Australia. Well this is shít now :(

**** me I just had the strangest dream.

Theres was a massive party, i think it was the place we had our debs but if you left the club you walked straight into my house and the party continued on and into the late hours of the morning and it began snowing so everyone decided to go outside but if you went outside it was right where my club football pitch was and I went to grab a jacket and the snow stopped and the dream ended.

Whats really weird is Kurt Cobain and some random blonde girl who kept insisting she knew me were the main recurring characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

**** me I just had the strangest dream.

Theres was a massive party, i think it was the place we had our debs but if you left the club you walked straight into my house and the party continued on and into the late hours of the morning and it began snowing so everyone decided to go outside but if you went outside it was right where my club football pitch was and I went to grab a jacket and the snow stopped and the dream ended.

Whats really weird is Kurt Cobain and some random blonde girl who kept insisting she knew me were the main recurring characters.

lay off the drugs man

Thunder and lightening! Wooooooooooooooooo! This is awesome :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Nearly every day since I've finished the the leaving cert I've attempted cleaning my room and its still no cleaner :pac:

Jade. wrote: »
    Nearly every day since I've finished the the leaving cert I've attempted cleaning my room and its still no cleaner :pac:

Story of my life darling :rolleyes: I'll only clean it if I'm having a gaming marathon with the lads. Just a general clean up around the tv, Xbox and the games shelve. That's it really

• Advertisement

I gave our shed a more thorough cleaning than my room.

What is it about cleaning your room thats so hard.

Oh man. Day just made infinitely better by making two toasted ham and cheese sandwiches.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement