Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Rob every one else's beour, I'm goin on me own!

Is everyone's debs on a Wednesday?

Debating between a naggin of captain Morgan or southern comfort for the bus....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

You're expecting whippings at his debs? 0_o
    All I'll say is it gets pretty wild.
    Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Rob every one else's beour, I'm goin on me own!

Is everyone's debs on a Wednesday?

Debating between a naggin of captain Morgan or southern comfort for the bus....

And its honestly not hard. If I was a bit drunker I could have pulled easy but alas I'm shy in real life.

And mine was too.

And I have never heard of southern comfort.

I'd be more quiet than shy. Like I talk to people but I would be the one at the back of the group if ya get me. Bit a drink changes that though haha.

I only ever tasted both of them. I'm normally just on the cans and pints but I want to get a naggin just for the handiness of it for before we get there. Be pints for the rest of the night then. Big pint a Guinness with the dinner :)

Aye the pint is nice with the dinner but the club will likely have a deal on shots.

The jagerbombs.... oh god.... the horror.

And I'd chat away to people I know but I wont venture out of my comfort zone.

Thing is, as I drink my comfort zone expands rapidly.

I like jäger bombs but after grad night I think ill keep away from them.

Last thing I remember from grad night is trying to down a can of bulmers and a jäger bomb at the exact same time. And I don't even like to drink cider. Next thing I remember is being out on the street getting sick :/ learned me lesson that night.

Ill talk away to anyone. Even when sober. But I'm never the one to start the conversation. If some one starts talking away to me if I don't know them ill talk away no bother. But I rarely start the conversation.

• Advertisement

Im terrible at general conversation. The silence is so deafening that people ten foot away could have their eardrums poped.

But I just dont like the taste of jager. Its very harsh.

Never had jäger on its own but jäger bombs taste like monster.

I find awkward silences very awkward so I just say something, the weather is always a good ice breaker. No matter who you're talking to haha

Jager on its own is like black liquorish and treacle.
    And I always feel awkward going on about the weather. Its such a last resort subject.

But Dan how the fúck did you just get an umlaut onto jager?

I like liqourice and treacle toffee so I should like it so haha.

iPod auto correct is doin it for me or just hold down the 'a' button if you on the ipod

The weather is really the last resort unless its a farmer haha.
    Normally talk about what ever event or whatever were at, or what ya doin for the summer or something like that

They dont go well together. I take jager bombs to slow down my drinking cause if I take one and continue ill get sick.

But anyhow you should get some sleep. Its a long day tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Shur I've the rest of today to get through first. And I'm still wide awake. :/

Pint of water is best thing to slow down the drinking. And if there's crisps eat them to keep your stomach full. Drink and empty stomach don't go well

I dont drink on an empty stomach. My parents set me straight on the do's and dont's once they found out I began having a few.

But I remember by 4 - 5 O'Clock I would have fallen asleep in the club

Ill probably be home by 4 or 5

That really sucks. Why so early?

Bus is suppose to be back at 3.
    The students got absolutly no say in what way the debs was goin to be this year. Some bullshìt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

He's right, make sure to eat properly before you head out. Doesn't have to be a huge meal, esp. if there's a big meal planned, but something with a bit of soakage. And the odd pint of water is a very good idea all right. Have a ball! ;)

Where is it again, anyway?

Springhill in kk on wednesday

Goin ta be some craic!

We had the debs committee. Right sound bunch. Made a great night.

I had a chicken and stuffing roll before I went out.

And the dinner was gorgeous and hilarious. My mates date was getting sick so my other mate took her soup and when dinner came around there was an empty seat in front of me so they lad beside it said there was someone sitting there and we carved up a second dinner between us.

Ill probably have a roll or a big box of wedges haha.

I think we should have got some say in it. Even if it was just times

Who organised it?

• Advertisement

Vice principal mostly and principal. On the same place as last year. There only vice principal and principal since Xmas. And I really do not like our vice principal

Ahahahahahahahaha. Ye should have organised an after party or boycotted it and organised yer own.

Prob over-anxious that the first debs since they took over will go pear-shaped, and they'll end up with egg on their face.

Ours was pretty mush independent apart from it was organised through the school year.

Yeah they basically said, we don't know what the fúck were at so well just kinda copy last years.

I'm hoping someone has organized an after party that I don't know about yet haha

We got off the bus at about 8. Last bus in by a while. Everyone else was gone home and we are standing in our suits and the girls in their dresses hungover to the max and one lad suggests we hit the pub.

Suffering mother of God he just dosent stop.

Well the do say the best cure for a hangover is more drink!

I'd like to be coming home round 6 or 7

The best cure was a fecking bed. I slept til about 3 or 4 in the day and my sleeping pattern has been ****ed since then.

Suffering mother of God he just dosent stop.
    Lol!

When I was a student in Galway, there was a pub down the docks had a fishermen's license or mariner's license or whatever they called it (I'm not sure they even still exist) so they would be open at 6 in the morning.

Several nights after the Arts or Med Ball we ended up down there ... and on a couple of occasions ended up pounding out Kerry half-sets at 7 or 8 in the morning! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Springhill in kk on wednesday

Goin ta be some craic!

We went there last year! Great hotel, nice food and not strict at all on ID. Dance floor is nice and big as well! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement