Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-2013 OT Thread Part 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Yeah I have one for my learner's permit. Very sleek alright but quite a lot of time goes into it to produce one. I waited 9 weeks for my leaner's permit to come. A friend of mine waited for 12 weeks for his!

The microchip is supposedly to be used to log any penalty points, accidents and incidents regarding the driver on a database. A garda can just take the card, slot it through those card machines and enter the info. Suppose it does reduce the time spent on reports and reduces the paper wastage.

I have the old type provisional. It came the day after I sent off for it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

The credit card ones are dead handy on a night out. D.O.B is dead hard to pick out.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Sure Nimmy :rolleyes:

I've said before that I live on the Northside :p

Wouldn't be able to see planes taking off from DUB in North Wicklow :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

The credit card ones are dead handy on a night out. D.O.B is dead hard to pick out.

Yeah they are. I don't think I've come across a security guard who knew where to look for my DOB on my license so far this summer.
    Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I've said before that I live on the Northside :p

Wouldn't be able to see planes taking off from DUB in North Wicklow :rolleyes:
    Well you give me more clues to where you live :cool: Can't be Malahide as it's too far away for a picture like that, zoomed in. I'm guessing you live in Swords :rolleyes:

I got stopped because the bouncer thought there was no d.o.b

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 941 ✭✭✭11Charlie11

Tis very quiet :pac:

Less than 15 days :eek: :P

Well you give me more clues to where you live :cool: Can't be Malahide as it's too far away for a picture like that, zoomed in. I'm guessing you live in Swords :rolleyes:

The Northside

That's all you need to know :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

Yeah they are. I don't think I've come across a security guard who knew where to look for my DOB on my license so far this summer.

They were flying off 28 today, that plane was in today so I'm presuming its a new pic.
    You must live in finglas nimrod?

YbFocus wrote: »
    They were flying off 28 today, that plane was in today so I'm presuming its a new pic.
    You must live in finglas nimrod?

If it was 28 all day, then his house would be somewhere on the north side of the airport. Can't be south or we'd be looking at starboard of the aircraft.

What aircraft is it? Looks private type of livery and I presume it's A320/321?

Lads..it's quite easy to flip pictures to cause confusion

Just sayin' :pac:

And definitely a 737, looks like a Titan on charter for EI

• Advertisement

Lads..it's quite easy to flip pictures to cause confusion

Just sayin' :pac:

And definitely a 737, looks like a Titan on charter for EI

Is it just me or has EI aircraft gone into tech a lot lately? Titan has been covering a lot of their flights this year compared to other years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

If it was 28 all day, then his house would be somewhere on the north side of the airport. Can't be south or we'd be looking at starboard of the aircraft.

What aircraft is it? Looks private type of livery and I presume it's A320/321?

No man taking off on 28 has them heading West... so picture is shot from the South.

Correct as far as i can remember man, lovely white Blue Black fade to the back.

YbFocus wrote: »
    No man taking off on 28 has them heading West... so picture is shot from the South.

Correct as far as i can remember man, lovely white Blue Black fade to the back.

Aw shít yeah. I've been losing concentration on directions lately. Must be the sleep. Went right instead of left when my instructor specifically said to go left.. Sorry. Yeah it's probably Finglas

Is it just me or has EI aircraft gone into tech a lot lately? Titan has been covering a lot of their flights this year compared to other years

Yeah Titan's been covering quite a few of their flights recently. Still, it's only a few ad hoc charters every now and again, they're damp leasing 4 A320s to Virgin full time. If one was kept as a 'spare', I'd say they would lose more than they lose now from a few charters here and there.

Yeah Titan's been covering quite a few of their flights recently. Still, it's only a few ad hoc charters every now and again, they're damp leasing 4 A320s to Virgin full time. If one was kept as a 'spare', I'd say they would lose more than they lose now from a few charters here and there.

Yeah that's true. It has been occuring quite a lot since Little Red was launched. Supposed it would be cheaper as it's just leasing it and EI are using their crew on it. Leave an aircraft stationary as a back-up, it could be costly with parking fees, round the clock inspection, security and protection (as in birds, wild animals straying onto the aircraft).

There is an absolutely awesome red sky here. **** is pimp.

Peter O'Mahony named as Munster captain :eek:

Hmm..

Interesting...

Indeed

I think he's a great player and all and a good leader except for the fact that he gets his knickers in a twist every 10 mins.

Great leaders dont stop to fight everytime a call dosent go their way. He's good but he needs to rein in that temper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

I've bit my nails all my life and now I have fake nails on for the debs and I've practically lost all use of my hands. How am I even a girl :eek:

How can a gamer loose all use of her hands?

Tis torture lad

But its like having 10 small knives on ya

But its like having 10 small knives on ya

more like the pain of wen ya fynd out da boii U lyk doesn't lyk U bak #TnxDisIfUCryd #Pray4Stacey :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I crei ery tyme bbz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

Looks like all I can get me hands on is a naggin of vodka for the bus, fúck it lets go mad!!

I crei ery tyme bbz.

me2 :(

Sayme </3

• Advertisement

sooo diep

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement